Kubi
2 minutes ago, Charmz said:

IMG-0573.jpg

sup kubi

I thought you were made of ai! 

they call me angela vidal
  • LMAO 1

EGOT2027

didn’t we already have confirmation last summer?? i believe burns was posting studio pics (that we were able to link to gaga) a lot for a few weeks in july. i might be misremembering, but i’m almost positive we had confirmation last summer already 

• Like 2

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

didn’t we already have confirmation last summer?? i believe burns was posting studio pics (that we were able to link to gaga) a lot for a few weeks in july. i might be misremembering, but i’m almost positive we had confirmation last summer already 

Listen, just because you're an EGOT legend doesn't mean you're better than any of us rat peasants ok?

Most people around here claim she started in Nov with the first string of recent studio pics, lets us enjoy cracking the code mama!

twitter crocodile GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

Charmz
8 minutes ago, Kubi said:

I thought you were made of ai! 

no sir just thic man muscle and fur 🥹

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Kubi

I think it's likely that she started recording last year. If anything it sounds like this recording process was relaxing and a good time compared to some other sessions she's talked about. I hope we get something totally different from what other pop queens are doing. 

they call me angela vidal
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Kubi said:

I think it's likely that she started recording last year. If anything it sounds like this recording process was relaxing and a good time compared to some other sessions she's talked about. I hope we get something totally different from what other pop queens are doing. 

Honestly this

Although we have a lot of pop girlies releasing, everything has been kinda mid or close to. yes, and? being the best recently...

Gaga about to blow things out of the water!

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2

Ultimecia

One more nail in the coffin of little 2025-ers, I'd say! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Listen, just because you're an EGOT legend doesn't mean you're better than any of us rat peasants ok?

Most people around here claim she started in Nov with the first string of recent studio pics, lets us enjoy cracking the code mama!

twitter crocodile GIF

omg this is so funny. i need to get a life clearly 😭

also my username has to do with gaga EGOTing by 2027. it was a goal i made yeaaaars ago (as if i’m her lol)

Edited by EGOT2027
  • YAAAS 2

Killa

In reality she was also in the studio by the end of 2022 if im not having a memory lapse. But everyone said it was for joker, which is a very bold assumption

• Like 1

Rat Q
6 hours ago, Charmz said:

I’ve always said the Chromatic Ball being filmed was actually part of a documentary about recording the next album, talking about the world at the time; etc.

Here’s a bookmark for you for when it’s true

200.gif

I been saying the same thinggg about documentary! And maybe even a visual album as well. Let’s all believe it into fruition :,) 🪄 

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Killa

Documentary… oh wait another project that never came into life. We never got all the recording sessions from joanne, everyone seems to have gmforhotten that. Yeah there was 5ft2 but nevertheless there were like 2 episodes that seemed to continue and nothing

and y’all expect a visual album and chromatica and documentary. I’ll say we’re lucky if we have a full album ahah