Beyoncé going back on tour

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

I also feel like this show could be cooler than the previous 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash

I’ll be interested to see how she incorporates the new country sound/aesthetic into the setlist/show

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

high culture
2 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Did you actually go? Boring is the last adjective I'd use for it. 

I was at Chicago night 1.. she was like 2 hours late, cut songs from the set, was low energy. Tickets were further away than they seemed, overpriced, she seldom used the circle stage where we bought our tickets by. I was def disappointed when I left tbh

BornAsUnic0rn
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Must be taking Taylor's vitamins.

So we’re calling coke “T-itamines” now?

Roughhouse Dandy
5 minutes ago, high culture said:

I was at Chicago night 1.. she was like 2 hours late, cut songs from the set, was low energy. Tickets were further away than they seemed, overpriced, she seldom used the circle stage where we bought our tickets by. I was def disappointed when I left tbh

Bummer. This is the first negative experience I've heard of from one of her shows. I'd tell you it was for sure a fluke and to give it another chance BUT you not going means one more available ticket 💅🏽

By all means PLEASE spread this bad experience far and wide. Let the people know not to waste their time going. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 1

Borislshere

Oh this is about to be a BATTLE when it comes to securing tickets. I missed the renaissance tour but after catching it in theaters, I’ll never make that mistake again. 

• Love 1

rinasawachanta
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Must be taking Taylor's vitamins.

cocaine-gif-10.gif

• LMAO 1

Ziggy
2 hours ago, high culture said:

She wasn’t any later than any other major act is like cmon lmao Gaga’s been just as late. It’s just standard for acts this big. and as for cut songs, they were songs she’d already cut and only included for certain shows so honestly it’s more like was a given show a show where she *added the songs rather than ones that omitted them lmao And her energy wasn’t even that low (hence why footage made the movie lmao). To be clear, I was at this show. We must have seen pretty different shows lmao

Ziggy

Honestly I’ll probably skip it. I’m sure it’ll be cool but I saw Renaissance twice (and it was phenomenal). I don’t really need to see this show unless it is somehow WAY turned tf out and I can’t really imagine that happening since Renaissance was just *such a moment in time. At Beyoncé prices, I’m fine to not attend another tour so soon after an incredible one.

M i K E Y
7 hours ago, Nycboy said:

I’m sad I missed the renaissance tour bc now I’ll have to attend a country one with probably no renaissance songs played lol

Same😭

Dadru
9 hours ago, Nycboy said:

I’m sad I missed the renaissance tour bc now I’ll have to attend a country one with probably no renaissance songs played lol

I could see Break My Soul & Cuff It making it to the setlist

NATAH
12 hours ago, high culture said:

Act 1 tour was lowkey boring -- I will be sitting this one out 🤧

BORING?!

mother, what must i do?

Magneto

This tweet is from November though...??

Idk, we'll see but I'm excited nonetheless 

Free my mind