💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is the second best track on chromatica not on the album

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

With babylon being no 1 ofcourse, Why is this gem still not available on streaming platforms?

I had imagined that eventually it would be added to the standard version of the album but its been 4 years so I guess thats never happening.

She didn't even perform it at the tour! Does she think that her fans hate it or something? Honestly justice for love me right, she been done so dirty!

I don't know about yall but it's refreshing to hear gaga sing simple music beautifully. Sometimes I get tired of all the artistic  directions and overly serious sounds. Sometimes im just in the mood to hear my favourite artist make a bop and sound amazing.

That's probably why I like ASIB sountrack so much. Like sing the song beautifully like only you know how, slap a neat production on it and boom 💥  you've a got masterpiece.

You can watch this guy appreciate this masterpiece 

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

• RenegAde changed the title to Why is the second best track on chromatica not on the album
Maxine Puth

Kinda ironic to make a recognition thread and then proceed to link an edit of the song instead of the actual one :ladyhaha: but yeah, it’s nice to just hear Gaga on a simple pop song sometimes. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Ultimecia

If this extended version was what we actually got on the album, Love Me Right would have been on par with The Edge of Glory and Marry the Night as one of Gaga's greatest.

Edited by Ultimecia
Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 2

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Kinda ironic to make a recognition thread and then proceed to link an edit of the song instead of the actual one :ladyhaha: but yeah, it’s nice to just hear Gaga on a simple pop song sometimes. 

No but the fan that took the time to extend it beautifully actually deserves the views. Yall already know the actual version and yall ignore it like Gaga does so don't complain now :ladyhaha:

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

No but the fan that took the time to extend it beautifully actually deserves the views. Yall already know the actual version and yall ignore it like Gaga does so don't complain now :ladyhaha:

Well if she released it on streaming 

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• LMAO 3

HelloHangoverz

I think because they use these tracks as exclusives for a particular retailer, they have to write it into the contract that they won't be made available anywhere else. I remember reading some contract which had words to that effect about some bonus tracks, wasn't related to Gaga though. But yes, LMR ****ing slaps. I was gutted when the stems weren't leaked with the rest of Chromatica - I'd love to hear that synth isolated

Edited by HelloHangoverz
bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OMonster

I sometimes think "Love Me Right" would've been a good lead single for Chromatica. It would've certainly been better than SL. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Love 2

Anderson123

Cute song. I rarely listen to it but it just sounds out of place, no wonder it's a bonus track. Sounds more like something she did during The Cure / Heal Me sessions.

• Like 1

Chromamama

For me:-

1. Alice, Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Sour Candy, Babylon

2. Free Woman, 911, Plastic Doll, Enigma, Replay

3. Sine From Above, Love Me Right

4. Fun Tonight, 1000 Doves

That being said, there's no skips on the album for me

Edit: I read the title wrong

Still for me all her best songs are on Chromatica 

Edited by Chromamama

gagzus

This 100% was an ASIB reject that’s why and they probably thought it sounded good still as a bonus track and saw the chance to make extra money with the exclusive.

the song feels more 80s than 90s and doesn’t match the house/dance vibe of the rest of the album 

• Like 1

RenegAde
Just now, gagzus said:

This 100% was an ASIB reject that’s why and they probably thought it sounded good still as a bonus track and saw the chance to make extra money with the exclusive.

the song feels more 80s than 90s and doesn’t match the house/dance vibe of the rest of the album 

Okay? Still the second best track on the album:traumatica:

RenegAde
9 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Well the second best song on Chromatica is on Chromatica. :flippy:

Should it be though?:lolga:

Edited by RenegAde

gagzus
1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

Okay? Still the second best track on the album:traumatica:

It’s not even in the top 5 but go awf sis :vegas:

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

And we as fans still appreciate when we get these bonus tracks of course. I'm talking about Brooklyn Nights and Partynauseous floating around and the many ARTPOP leftover stuff we can't seem to ever get. :ladyhaha: