Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rat in the studio identified

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I thought she meant her sister (cuz she has that tattoo of her with the rat/mouse) but that doesn’t really make any :koons:sense 

Edited by Mother of Puppies
Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 2

monketsharona
6 hours ago, Stef said:

Hi @monketsharona I need to know are you the user on Popjustice that is saying that you were advised that Redone was doing some work with Gaga last year?

IMG-8565.jpg

IMG-8566.jpg

I had this info yeah and totally trust it as you know it's someone who literally knows RedOne. And what he told me about RedOne being in Malibu was proven true as his manager posted a photo of him at a restaurant there like around September.

I don't know anything on what has been done with Gaga, like at all though and if anything has materialized.

Wait and see for the credits of LG7 I guess

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 2

Stef
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I had this info yeah and totally trust it as you know it's someone who literally knows RedOne. And what he told me about RedOne being in Malibu was proven true as his manager posted a photo of him at a restaurant there like around September.

I don't know anything on what has been done with Gaga, like at all though and if anything has materialized.

interesting :iamfair:

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Love 1

littlepotter
10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Dont you think saying his full name will either put your connection with him or his connection with RedOne at risk? 

chaeri pls

monketsharona
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Dont you think saying his full name will either put your connection with him or his connection with RedOne at risk? 

I doubt he is not even linked to new Lady Gaga music or anything. He hasn't revealed that much just the fact he was 'waiting for Nadir to return from LA to make him listen his own stuff'. He mentionned working on stuff with Gaga as being the things RedOne was doing.

He didn’t even realised he was revealing anything big tbh. 

It's not that huge info tbh

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

Noah
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

We're talking about the same RedOne that talked to Fans about Frankensteined and played them a Snippet lol

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 2

monketsharona
49 minutes ago, Noah said:

We're talking about the same RedOne that talked to Fans about Frankensteined and played them a Snippet lol

That said I'm sure he's under NDA now just like all producers. So he won't talk about anything if he's still involved.

I mean even Andrew Watt hasn't posted anything or teased anything.

Edited by monketsharona

rinasawachanta
On 2/15/2024 at 12:46 PM, Stef said:

Hi @monketsharona I need to know are you the user on Popjustice that is saying that you were advised that Redone was doing some work with Gaga last year?

IMG-8565.jpg

IMG-8566.jpg

It fascinates me how the delulus that populate this site CHOOSE to believe what they would like to happen, while ridiculing rumors with far greater substantiation or probability for the simple fact that it is not what they would like. RedOne is clearly not involved in this and stop believing that Gaga is going to try to repeat herself in such a pathetic way.

AkariGaga

I think she was referring to herself like a rat, a gym rat,in her case a studio rat

StoryToy
25 minutes ago, AkariGaga said:

I think she was referring to herself like a rat, a gym rat,in her case a studio rat

Can someone tell her that we are music rats? And that we're on the verge of extinction? Only she can save us!

XoXo

Edited by StoryToy

monketsharona
1 hour ago, rinasawachanta said:

It fascinates me how the delulus that populate this site CHOOSE to believe what they would like to happen, while ridiculing rumors with far greater substantiation or probability for the simple fact that it is not what they would like. RedOne is clearly not involved in this and stop believing that Gaga is going to try to repeat herself in such a pathetic way.

I don't give a damn about what you or anyone else believe or not. Someone took my post from this small site and asked me to comment. Just sharing what have been told to me months ago because people there were once again free hating on RedOne for like zero reason. 

I knew that I should have kept it for myself, but oh well... 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Thanks 1

nattuggla
On 2/16/2024 at 6:36 PM, monketsharona said:

I don't give a damn about what you or anyone else believe or not. Someone took my post from this small site and asked me to comment. Just sharing what have been told to me months ago because people there were once again free hating on RedOne for like zero reason. 

I knew that I should have kept it for myself, but oh well... 

Thank you for providing the info. 

Tbh I also think it is not that unlikely that they have met to try out some things again. The question is if something could end up on LG7 if it fits the theme/vision of the album.

Would be amazing if they worked on something new or even reworked some old stuff to fit the album. I am always curious how a GagaXRedOne song would sound like in 2024.

Edited by nattuggla
  • Love 1

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Thank you for providing the info. 

Tbh I also think it is not that unlikely that they have met to try out some things again. The question is if something could end up on LG7 if it fits the project/vision of the album.

Would be amazing if they worked on something new or even reworked some old stuff to fit the album. I am always curious how a GagaXRedOne project would sound like in 2024.

That could also be some reworking / composing / writting sessions, yes. If any of what they've done is making the cut.

Hard to say as she doesn't tease a bit about who has been involved (apart Andrew Watt being obviously in the studio)

Wait and see :staymad:

• Love 1