💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The complete No floods parade performance is finally out?

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

So I haven’t been very active in the fandom but I came across this video on tik tok, is it finally out? :saladga: omg it is absolutely unbelievable 
I don’t remember exactly if it was Chicaskas who told the whole journey to get the complete footage, and Gaga didn’t want it to be out, nbc not having the footage and our only hope was for some  Granma/pa video taping the parade I love the story of lost media being found :excited:

if everyone knew, do you know where to watch it on good quality? I just saw the Gaga daily watermark on it, is there a thread about it? I missed it completely :messga:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6KU2cNB

Edited by Reject False Icons
  • YAAAS 6

Dancing Shadow

IT IS IT IS OUT  (this is the best quality released i think)

Edited by SevenAteNine
"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 1

Reject False Icons
7 minutes ago, SevenAteNine said:

IT IS IT IS OUT  (this is the best quality released i think)

Omg omg it is true, thank you so much :excited:

• YAAAS 2

Killa

Her conviction is surreal , its like she’s singing her big hit on Central Park and everyone will know the song. How can a person be this confident its amazing

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

ItsCaseyPaul

It is one of my favorite songs from her. I would DIE if she rerecorded it or even performed it at least once. :enigma:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Railing
26 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

I just saw the Gaga daily watermark on it, is there a thread about it? I missed it completely :messga:

there was, and then it got deleted after posts about the GGD watermark :stalkga:

• LMAO 1

Controversiaga

When did this come out??

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

HelloHangoverz
36 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

When did this come out??

It was shared a few weeks ago in another thread 

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1

LG7 time now

She was already messy back in the day :ladyhaha: she really chose the least public-friendly song to debut on TV, the one that really doesn’t do her talent justice :toofunny:

Ophelia

It was posted for the first time on the "Gagaverse is shutting down" thread, this is actually where the file was stored for years (? I believe).

I absolutely do not own this video file. Do not message me. :glamourpuss:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Schwerk
2 hours ago, The Z said:

She was already messy back in the day :ladyhaha: she really chose the least public-friendly song to debut on TV, the one that really doesn’t do her talent justice :toofunny:

How is this not public-friendly?

It's her love letter to NYC written about hurricane Sandy I believe?

The ad lips are the least public friendly to me :trollga: It was a different time. You can tell she has the same vocal coach as Christina Aguilera but I'm glad these unnecessary ow ow oh owwowows came and went quickly.

Love this song and its so cool to see a young Stefani perform so relaxed in front of the camera's and crowd.

Also, I had that owl necklace. Every girl had that frickin owl necklace. What were we thinking?

Edited by Schwerk
According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• 1 month later...
Jase

I often find myself revisiting this performance. There's something so beautiful about it.