💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker Teaser In April

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

devastating news: the joker trailer isn’t coming until april. todd philips just confirmed in insta comments for today’s post

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 13
  • YAAAS 12
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

weed
Just now, TheSine said:

Show the comment! :grr:

not a pic but "@lacewindu been getting this question a lot. The movie comes out in October. So our first teaser won’t be out until mid April. ❤"

• YAAAS 1

Aglaya

Perfect timing! That way we know it's not clashing with Heart of Charcoal release this month 

viviedily2-stan-twitter.gif

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything
  • LMAO 32

Reality

That means Gaga is free to drop LG7 in either February or March :vegas: Come on Gaga, we're waiting :gayhat:

🃏🖤👹
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

franminervini

MY BDAY IS APRIL 12TH YASSSS THANK YOU :kara:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • YAAAS 2

SevenAteNine

I  I I I I I  

this is NOT bad news

OMG YAYYYYY

we will all die when it comes out, gagadaily prepare !!!!! we must survive the excitement!!!

RIP 9.
  • YAAAS 3

EGOT2027
5 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Told you 

it definitely wasn’t a stretch for people to think it would come out with dune. wicked’s teaser is already out and that comes out in november (and just wrapped filming). they’ve also already released way more pre-teaser film stills than like any film ever lol. 

excited that this means gaga has a while longer to hopefully dedicate to releasing music though !!

Edited by EGOT2027

Aglaya

Wonder if the FAD trailer will feature Tea to celebrate the 11th anniversary of ARTPOP :huh: we'll see

could mean anything
  • LMAO 2

Reality

Also, the first movie's teaser came out in April, so this isn't that shocking tbh. 

I know he said mid-April, but I'm lowkey hoping for April Fool's Day. It just feels in line with the whole clown thing, like how Phillips decided to post pics on Valentine's Day. It's also a Monday, and I believe trailers usually get released at the beginning of the week. 

🃏🖤👹

dit

So you telling me Todd Phillips was posted a teaser of the...teaser? :deadbanana:

Who post teaser of the trailer?! This remind me of when insiders say Gaga about to "announce her announcement" :lmao: 

• LMAO 1