7 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Why is this site crashing?!

Is something happening?!

ABLVV84h4dra7cwUCGM7EmL9WWKIXMXw1eVK_Hk9

She's coming!!!!

• LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 3

Obobo

I don't want to believe this insider but my delulu won't stop me! one of them tweeted a 🚹emoji! A POP EMERGENCY IS COMING SOON!!!!! WE ARE SO BACKK!!!!

Excited Oprah Winfrey GIF

• YAAAS 1

1 minute ago, Maxine Puth said:

two weeks ago. She recorded Love For Sale in one week, so maybe she’s about to release LG7 and LG8 soon :traumatica:

We love to live deceived :ladyhaha:

“I don’t separate my art from my life, it is one whole thing”. - Lady Gaga

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 minutes ago, tyler k said:

wait if that's a mixing engineer, and if these pics are indeed old (not taken today)....

is it possible the album is already done and she's just teasing and we may actually get an announcement next??? 

what if those pics she posted last week were like the final days in the studio.... 

it is a mixing engineer .. it’s Josh Gudwin who is the engineer for Dua, Tate McRae, etc. he’s close to andrew Wyatt. It’s literally happening :icega:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 9

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Obobo said:

I don't want to believe this insider but my delulu won't stop me! one of them tweeted a 🚹emoji! A POP EMERGENCY IS COMING SOON!!!!! WE ARE SO BACKK!!!!

Which insider?

Delulu

taking my username, i’d normally get hyped but rn it looks like we should all do that, a release feels so soon :firega::saladga:

f*** u pop music
  • Love 1

tyler k
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

it is a mixing engineer .. it’s Josh Gudwin who is the engineer for Dua, Tate McRae, etc. he’s close to andrew Wyatt. It’s literally happening :icega:

oh lord :giveup:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

JgHaus78
7 minutes ago, Obobo said:

We don’t talk about them

Schizophonic
22 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Idk it‘s a very different era approach this time. Too much attention before hand, that‘s new.

Not really
. The heavy amount of attention and years of teasing we had with born this way and ARTPOP was on a whole other level
. More than a year before btw she said she already had her album and promised the album of the decade that would change our lives
. She was right in the end but that endless teasing up until release was heavy 

• Like 1

Starmie25

Did some of you miss the bit where Gaga confirmed LG7 is already in the vault. :poot:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

Not really
. The heavy amount of attention and years of teasing we had with born this way and ARTPOP was on a whole other level
. More than a year before btw she said she already had her album and promised the album of the decade that would change our lives
. She was right in the end but that endless teasing up until release was heavy 

I feel like that's why she's relatively secretive about her albums now, because if you hype up your album to the edge of the universe, it's very easy to underwhelm people when it comes out. It's just bad strategy

• Thanks 1

Butters Stotch
45 minutes ago, snowblood03 said:

i got confused with the eras, my brain is still processing gaga's post :bradley: :oops:

I get it :ladyhaha: I'm still processing the ones from last week!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Did some of you miss the bit where Gaga confirmed LG7 is already in the vault. :poot:

So then what is her video about :messga:

Joshie S
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I feel like that's why she's relatively secretive about her albums now, because if you hype up your album to the edge of the universe, it's very easy to underwhelm people when it comes out. It's just bad strategy

Yeah, so this is a happy medium.. she's teasing the hell out of it and not saying or promising anything..

Fans get hyped but wont be disappointed because nothing has been "promised" so there's nothing to break. (except our hips running here everyday for the latest NEWS) :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄
  • Like 1
  • Love 3