💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Taylor Gets Dragged On TikTok

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

I just think it's funny to play a swift hater like....I'm just parodying it really. I tried listening to Red TV all the way through and all the tracks were blending into one past All Too Well. I like Timeless from Speak Now TV. I was excited for Enchanted but mama was on testosterone it sounds like in the years between the original and TV, so I'll stick to that

In the immortal words of Miss Ga, I like to blur the line between fantasy and reality a bit :ph34r:

• Love 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

In the immortal words of Miss Ga, I like to blur the line between fantasy and reality a bit :ph34r:

Exactly. Tbh I have never been the kind of die hard stan that takes it too seriously. My love for Gar is what it is but I don't feel compelled to defend her or don't feel upset when people drag her. Likewise w Ms Swift, I take the piss out of her to parody these kind of stans. I just find it hilarious. When Joni Mitchell was performing at the Grammys I seen somebody tweet something like

GRAMMYS! WE ARE TIRED OF THIS IIRELEVANT KHIA. WHERE IS TAYLOR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

likex factor lol GIF by X Factor Global

Edited by HelloHangoverz
bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • LMAO 2

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Tortured Poets Subcommittee for the Funding and Preservation of the Written and Spoken Word

200.gif

• LMAO 2

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

Exactly. Tbh I have never been the kind of die hard stan that takes it too seriously. My love for Gar is what it is but I don't feel compelled to defend her or don't feel upset when people drag her. Likewise w Ms Swift, I take the piss out of her to parody these kind of stans. 

My kindred clown sister ♥️🤡

RAMROD

Tiktod crowds are fomo crowds. They literally stanning her last year and posting how they attended Era tours, now this, bet they will support her again when the new albuoom drops  :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 2

OutsideWoodys
19 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Completely different circumstances, time, and content within pop culture. Gaga was not what Taylor has been the last 4+ years. 

Exactly and like the TikTok says the Grammys are full of your peers who DGAF about your music, the VMAs is full of fans Gaga announced it to a screaming crowd of fans less than a foot from her.

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, RAMROD said:

Tiktod crowds are fomo crowds. They literally stanning her last year and posting how they attended Era tours, now this, bet they will support her again when the new albuoom drops  :icant:

Idk if it’s really fair to call TikTok a monolith tho lol

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

JustTea
32 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Idk if Gaga stans can convincingly maintain that announcing her new album at an award show was self-centered without also calling this out tho 

VMAs are fan voted MTV awards, so it's a very different moment tbh :awkney: 

Also Gaga delivered some amazing vocals and lyrics on top of it :haroon:

• Thanks 3

Roughhouse Dandy
41 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Is anyone else really tired of this "making everything about yourself" bs? Like soon we are not going to be able to have any opinion without making it about ourselves. Stuff like this is why progressive social movements aren't taken seriously by some.

Not you trying to turn this into a political drag 💀

tiffany pollard throwback thursday GIF by RealityTVGIFs

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Juanjo
52 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Idk if Gaga stans can convincingly maintain that announcing her new album at an award show was self-centered without also calling this out tho 

Gaga spoke from the heart, you can see how proud she is of her work and how much it means to her, because she put her heart and soul into it, and only hoped it would mean as much to her fans. Taylor’s, on the other hand, was a complete business move and a way to impose some weird dominance over her peers. Let’s not get things twisted. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Juanjo said:

Gaga spoke from the heart, you can see how proud she is of her work and how much it means to her, because she put her heart and soul into it, and only hoped it would mean as much to her fans. Taylor’s, on the other hand, was a complete business move and a way to impose some weird dominance over her peers. Let’s not get things twisted. 

Gracias mi Rey :holdmyhand:

• Love 1

27monster27

Oop- looks like a ticked off some. First and foremost, yes I made this a comment of social issues because I have seen that a lot there and that is where is stems from. I just see that it is tiring that a lot of people are constantly telling everyone and their mother that they are making everything about themselves. It's annoying. Call it a slippery slope fallacy all you want (and who knows maybe it is), but my point still stands.

he/him/his

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, 27monster27 said:

Oop- looks like a ticked off some. First and foremost, yes I made this a comment of social issues because I have seen that a lot there and that is where is stems from. I just see that it is tiring that a lot of people are constantly telling everyone and their mother that they are making everything about themselves. It's annoying. Call it a slippery slope fallacy all you want (and who knows maybe it is), but my point still stands.

I just don't think its that serious. Hence the "Funny" tag

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic

Railing

Idk, I think this TikToker REEKS of "obsessed hater seeking justification for their hatred" and it's not a cute look :stalkga:

• Thanks 2

27monster27
21 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I just don't think its that serious. Hence the "Funny" tag

Fair enough. It's just that this is an issue that has bothered me for a bit, that's all. I do appreciate this clarification though.

he/him/his