Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Did she lie? So glad to see the truth being spoken

lady gaga omg GIF by Golden Globes

• Like 11
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 12

27monster27

Is anyone else really tired of this "making everything about yourself" bs? Like soon we are not going to be able to have any opinion without making it about ourselves. Stuff like this is why progressive social movements aren't taken seriously by some.

he/him/his
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

thatfoxyfeeling

Not a swiftie or anything but hating on her/voicing your opinion only benefits her in the long run.

Call her talentless, fake and a bitch but at the end of the day she's the one winning. 

• Like 15
  • YAAAS 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

anyone else really tired of this "making everything about yourself" bs?

No :trollga:

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

Is anyone else really tired of this "making everything about yourself" bs? Like soon we are not going to be able to have any opinion without making it about ourselves. Stuff like this is why progressive social movements aren't taken seriously by some.

That slope is feeling mighty slippery lol

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Ladle Ghoulash

Idk if Gaga stans can convincingly maintain that announcing her new album at an award show was self-centered without also calling this out tho 

• Like 16
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 11

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

That slope is feeling mighty slippery lol

It might feel mighty slippery to YOU but it's not all about you. 

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • LMAO 6

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Idk if Gaga stans can convincingly maintain that announcing her new album at an award show was self-centered without also calling this out tho 

Tbh I do find this post funny but every time somebody mentions this argument that she hijacked an award show, my mind goes back to this moment :cryga: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

It might feel mighty slippery to YOU but it's not all about you. 

The woke mob coming to silence me into submission once again!

• LMAO 2

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Completely different circumstances, time, and content within pop culture. Gaga was not what Taylor has been the last 4+ years. 

• Like 11
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 4

tyler k

Honestly it's refreshing to see people talk about miss Swift so critically, it's been all over my fyp since the Grammys, she was just at the super bowl - omg she's EVERYWHERE

yeah she did hijack the Grammys (a suit & tie/fancy/important event), it wasn't something more casual like the VMAs. It was just a bit tactless for her to announce on the stage. 

people act as if Taylor is this untouchable goddess that is absolved of criticism and I think people finally feeling ready to voice opinions they've held about her for a while. 

Who cares if she's on top and still winning? I'm over it. She's overexposed herself and it's getting old imo. 

also, she's not relatable anymore. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 13
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 3

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

Tbh I do find this post funny but every time somebody mentions this argument that she hijacked an award show, my mind goes back to this moment :cryga: 

The only way you could feasibly distinguish the two, I guess, would be that the VMAs are decided by fans, whereas the Grammys are decided by committee, so Gaga giving a shoutout to her fans in that moment might not be quite as bad? Lol idk

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Completely different circumstances, time, and content within pop culture. Gaga was not what Taylor has been the last 4+ years. 

Different how tho? I’m not saying you’re wrong, I’m just curious to hear your opinion. Obv the VMAs are less prestigious, but what else makes this different? 

• Like 2

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

The woke mob coming to silence me into submission once again!

i-made-a-battle-cats-version-of-the-fact

• LMAO 4

Edonis
6 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Girl, what do “progressive social movements” have to do with Taylor Swift being criticized or dragged? 

• Like 6
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 5