💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG7 first week US sales - your expectations?

Stef

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA

I think a lot of people aren't factoring in Gaga's massive rise in streaming that happened AFTER Chromatica. Physical sales are also high lately because of vinyls. I think she'll do 350,000 for this album. 

• Thanks 1

Westerosi
1 hour ago, Stef said:

Me personally? I think this will be her first album to fall below 200k, unless the lead single does very well for her. 

Gaga below 200?

No way. I bet you ten dollars.

(Mods don't ban me for gambling.)

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Madame Goo Goo

Chromatica did close to 300k, I imagine the next album will fall somewhere just below or around that.
There won’t be any tour bundles this time, but physical sales are very popular right now and I anticipate Gaga will have a LOT of variants.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

dimitristhe

Starting with Joanne, every album had a slight increase in debut week sales. I think this time, if they play their cards right, the album can debut with more than 300k.

Chromatica with a few different editions debuted with 205k pure sales. Imagine if she tries the Taylor/Nicki route?

Dont underestimate Gaga’s star quality and her fan base. She is becoming a streaming force and her music is highly anticipated. They just need a good lead single, a couple of physical editions and promo. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Reality

I'm not really good with numbers, so I'll just say that I think it'll do fairly well. I think the resurgence in songs like Bloody Mary and HML will help her, and depending on how good the song actually is & what kind of promo we get in the first week, I think it'll do good.

Though, I'm more interested to see if there will be any synergy between Joker and LG7 tbh. LG7 looks to be a "darker" album, which synergizes well with Joker. I hope the lead & album are amazing so that they can ride that momentum going into Joker later this year. 

🃏🖤👹

TortureMeOnReplay

270k. I think she could push 300k if she does 18 tracks (without the instrumental interludes)

BLACKOUTbritney

300k if we get like 8 vinyl options  

120- 150k if the era is messy