Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Daily seems too censored lately

NymphetaGold

Featured Posts

PartySick
Just now, NymphetaGold said:

Well then be coherent while doing it!

The katy perry topic talked about how katycats suffer long periods of time without music and how lucky we are for being little monsters and not katy cats. How can it be toxic?

And WHY was my topic on a twitter insider rumour deleted and on the same day another one about the same exact things wasnt?

You gotta make a support thread to ask these questions. Otherwise your thread will just be locked 'cause it can cause mess.

Xoxo, a kinda-not-mod-but-also-a-mod

💚
  • Thanks 2

LG7 time now

Globally the whole team does an amazing job. Sometimes, I do think it’s too much, but hey, we’re all humans and so is the team. We all have different views etc., so it’s hard to please everyone at the end of the day.

I have to say I was quite shocked by how ONE particular issue/topic was dealt with, not only once but twice, but life goes on I guess :enigma:

• Like 1

NymphetaGold
2 minutes ago, dit said:

he predict my thread will create an issue

Honey... Any topic can become messy. What is the bar for saying this needs to be closed and the other doesn't?

<3

TheSine
1 minute ago, NymphetaGold said:

Well then be coherent while doing it!

The katy perry topic talked about how katycats suffer long periods of time without music and how lucky we are for being little monsters and not katy cats. How can it be toxic?

And WHY was my topic on a twitter insider rumour deleted and on the same day another one about the same exact things wasnt?

I think that's something you'd have to take with the mod team in support. :ladyhaha:

đŸ–€Yiiking OutđŸ–€
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Linus Gaga

I agree that they should delete the fake rumors quickly, but I cannot stand when people say "stop talking about her appearance" "stop complaining this and that" "just listen to the music" . I mean yes, but at the end of the day this is a forum, and I think we should feel free to discuss any Gaga related topic. If it isn't, then should we  just do this like a Facebook post with comments turned off, where we can only see official announcements? but that would be so boring:sweat:

Edited by Linus Gaga
Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 1

NymphetaGold
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You gotta make a support thread to ask these questions. Otherwise your thread will just be locked 'cause it can cause mess.

At this point I'm not asking mods and admins, I'm just starting a conversation with the community. But see? That's what I mean

Edited by NymphetaGold
<3

Babylon Dynasty
1 minute ago, The Z said:

Globally the whole team does an amazing job. Sometimes, I do think it’s too much, but hey, we’re all humans and so is the team. We all have different views etc., so it’s hard to please everyone at the end of the day.

I have to say I was quite shocked by how ONE particular issue/topic was dealt with, not only once but twice, but life goes on I guess :enigma:

I second this

Strike a pose â€đŸ§ĄđŸ’›đŸ’šđŸ’™đŸ’œđŸ€ŽđŸ–€đŸ€đŸ’–
  • Love 1

Stef
Just now, NymphetaGold said:

Because, with all respect due, mods aren’t bots, they’re humans who have dedicated spare time to manage things here. Your thread may have popped up at an unfortunate time that multiple mods were looking at the newly created threads section, and then, maybe the other thread was created when all mods were offline. 

Also, I’m sure that every mod approaches things differently, some will just close them, some will delete them, i’ve seen Admin dispel rumours before in threads while keeping them open. It’s the luck of the draw. But if I opened a rumour thread with a source that turned out clownery, I know i’d want it closed and banished from existence out of pure embarrassment, so i’m not sure what the complaint is? :air: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Stef
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

WAITTT when did u lose your mod title?!?!

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

PartySick
1 minute ago, NymphetaGold said:

At this point I'm not asking mods and admins, I'm just starting a conversation with the community. But see? That's what I mean

Well that's gonna get you nowhere 'cause we don't do that here :laughga:

If you have an issue with moderation then you need to be speaking to moderators.

💚
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
Just now, Stef said:

WAITTT when did u lose your mod title?!?!

I stepped down back in October. This place was stressing me out and I'm not in a particularly good place personally.

But I still take part in behind the scenes mod discussions and I'll eventually rejoin the team fully :lolly:

💚
  • Love 6

NymphetaGold
Just now, PartySick said:

Well that's gonna get you nowhere 'cause we don't do that here :laughga:

If you have an issue with moderation then you need to be speaking to moderators.

Yeah you're right... Actually I'm going for a walk. Thank you

<3
  • Love 3

artdoll
9 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I agree that they delete the fake rumors quick, but I cannot stand when people say "stop talking about her appearance" "stop complaining this and that" "just listen to the music" . I mean yes, but at the end of the day this is a forum, and I think we should feel free to discuss any Gaga related topic. If it isn't, they we should just do this like a Facebook post with comments turned off, where we can only see official announcements,  but that would be so boring:sweat:

You can talk about whatever, just keep things respectful and kind! (And yes, that includes celebrities, GGD users, Gaga's team and Gaga herself. :holdmyhand:) We encourage discussion. :vegas:

Edited by artdoll
ïœĄïŸŸâ˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ïŸŸïœĄ
  • Love 1

faysalaaa

This used to be my favorite place, but all the topics are extremely boring, all the topics I like get deleted or closed.

Stef
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I stepped down back in October. This place was stressing me out and I'm not in a particularly good place personally.

But I still take part in behind the scenes mod discussions and I'll eventually rejoin the team fully :lolly:

Long Distance Love GIF by Chibird

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€
  • Love 1

• FATCAT locked this topic