💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Is there something to the Beyoncé/Gaga Telephone sequel?

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Featured Posts

Pandauralife
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Imagine finally getting a Gaga/Beyoncé continuation but not for Chromatica, Renaissance or even ARTPOP, but for a COUNTRY album.

I don't think it's that far-fetched of an idea honestly. During the racial unrest in 2020, Gaga started focusing on becoming more of an ally to the Black community in at least a small way (she may have done more since then but I can't recall, this is the only immediate thing I could think of)  by letting Black activists take over her Instagram feed. If the goal of Beyoncé's three-act project is to take back genres that were pioneered by Black people, it might not be too far-fetched to imagine Gaga wanting to contribute to that. And I feel that she would be right at home on a country album given Joanne and some other country/rock adjacent songs she's put out.

• Love 1

Anderson123
27 minutes ago, Pandauralife said:

I don't think it's that far-fetched of an idea honestly. During the racial unrest in 2020, Gaga started focusing on becoming more of an ally to the Black community in at least a small way (she may have done more since then but I can't recall, this is the only immediate thing I could think of)  by letting Black activists take over her Instagram feed. If the goal of Beyoncé's three-act project is to take back genres that were pioneered by Black people, it might not be too far-fetched to imagine Gaga wanting to contribute to that. And I feel that she would be right at home on a country album given Joanne and some other country/rock adjacent songs she's put out.

It’d be an interesting collaboration and from what I’ve heard so far with Texas Hold Em, the most -country- song Gaga would do, way more than anything on Joanne which barely scratched the surface.