💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Drag Race: Oh My Gaga!

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

I remember watching this when it aired, what a treat to have a Gaga episode of Rupaul's Drag Race and a dedicated runway theme. So iconic! (From Season 9 in 2017)

tumblr_on8q9sta7Q1t1rvzco8_500.gif

dr904.jpg

032ac61b4a8714bf5be384f147ec5c7e.jpg

lady-gaga-rupauls-drag-race.jpg

Edited by Cello
she/her 💗 free my mind
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

Juanlittlem

My only critique about this is I wanted an slay for the runway but at least we got the entrance look :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Vengaboy

I remember being a bit underwhelmed about the looks the queens served (similar to when they revealed the first 8 Madame Tussauds dolls and I was like "THOSE were the looks they chose?) but have to remind myself they had no idea that this was gonna be for the first episode nor that Gagz herself would be there to judge. 

She definitely took this job very serious and it was so great to see the interaction with the queens in Untucked.

Edited by Vengaboy

NATAH

i'm honestly amazed it took them sooo long to get gaga on that show, i wonder if they kept asking year after year or if this was their first time asking

mother, what must i do?

weed

Love how the queens were able to do any look at all, instead of a Getty image (bc how could there be Getty of Countess, Telephone, Vogue cover?)

Contrapoints

I loved how committed she was to giving constructive and helpful critiques to each and every one of the queens (in the Untucked of the episode). Girl came out with an actual DOSSIER and politely told each of them how they could have improved their looks, you could tell she really cared about all of the queens and being a good guest judge.

Edited by Contrapoints
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

NATAH

LOL i just remembered this is the moment where she said she's not a gay woman and people were MAD as hell, calling her a queer baiter

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

littlepotter
2 hours ago, PMM said:

first drag race episode i watched. now i'm sinked in that franchise 

Same! I wonder how many new fans Gaga brought

chaeri pls
  • YAAAS 1