Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga at Germany Next Top Model 2011

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

Never realized the fake head has her face on it, i thought it was just her holding a wig the whole time. 

The camera work and the way she was holding it didn't do it's justice! 

Edited by Linus Gaga
Hit me a message and say hi !
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

gagzus

I still can’t get over her performing Scheiße on German television :rip: 

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

doja scat

you could tell she truly put her ALL into every single performance she did during this time in her life, even these random appearances. i wish i was a fan at the time to appreciate this. she was worked to the bone 

Edited by blackpink
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

LG7 time now
28 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I still can’t get over her performing Scheiße on German television :rip: 

Was it censored? :oprah: I know you can say “merde” on French TV, I don’t know about Germany

Edited by The Z

Lukasson
6 minutes ago, The Z said:

Was it censored? :oprah: I know you can say “merde” on French TV, I don’t know about Germany

You are allowed to say anything on German TV even the German equivalent to the c-word. It‘s up to TV stations to decide what’s appropriate.

• Shook 1

Dancerinthedark95

I miss her performing at any occasion to promote her body of works :fatcat:

• Like 3

Killa

you guys pulling this clips out of nowhere, do you realize we barely get these moments nowadays.

she was so powerful god such delivery, such freedom and command 

• Like 2

JazzGa

The whole teal haired era gave us some amazing European performances! I'll never forget that time in my life, being a stan was so much fun then. 

This was my favorite set from the era!!! Eiffel Tower hair bondage!! :giveup:

And this TEOG performance where her and Michael Silas (I think) jump off a cliff together?? Yas! A preview of her future Super Bowl jumping off the roof move! When Chromatica came out, I was picturing a big mountain shaped set/piano like this for an epic performance of Sine from Above, too bad we only got like 2 sets for Chromatica performances eh? :giveup: What do you guys think happened to all of these set pieces? 

Edited by JazzGa
God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 1

Vengaboy

Oh this is a masterpiece. I truly miss her performances from this era. Sadly it just seems like it's a thing of the past, for any artist.

Bronco

Teal-haired Gaga during BTW was such an amazing mini era to live through. Was truly the peak of the era. 

gagzus
28 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

The whole teal haired era gave us some amazing European performances! I'll never forget that time in my life, being a stan was so much fun then. 

This was my favorite set from the era!!! Eiffel Tower hair bondage!! :giveup:

And this TEOG performance where her and Michael Silas (I think) jump off a cliff together?? Yas! A preview of her future Super Bowl jumping off the roof move! When Chromatica came out, I was picturing a big mountain shaped set/piano like this for an epic performance of Sine from Above, too bad we only got like 2 sets for Chromatica performances eh? :giveup: What do you guys think happened to all of these set pieces? 

TEOG performances that alluded to the story of the OG music video at the time were always my faves 

• YAAAS 1