💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Some New Drawings I Did

Sylvanas

Featured Posts

Sylvanas

Hi guys, so I haven't posted in the fan art section for a while, so I thought it was about time to post for you guys again!

I didn't really like how this one came out, I think it looks more like Tara than Gaga :laughga:

7bh1EbG.jpg

I really like this one though, sorry about the weird cropping on it... my scanner is weird :derpga:

uzBe7zp.jpg

Sorry about the weird cropping on this one too :noparty:

laLYbzv.jpg

This one is probably my favorite, mainly because this is my favorite Nick Knight photo :haha:

bXRNav4.jpg

anyways, thanks for taking the time out of your day to come and visit my little gallery here, and I hope you liked my doodles :)

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

They're beautiful!~ :kisses: Also, do I spy some hidden numbers in the background of the Nick Knight photo...or am I going crazy? :laughga:

Sylvanas

They're beautiful!~ Also, do I spy some hidden numbers in the background of the Nick Knight photo...or am I going crazy?

:creepflop:

My overly religious grandmother saw them too :deadbanana:

Great work

Great job

I love them !! great job...

Thank you all so much :cryga::kisses: :sara:

htrllllsem

Gorgeous as Always Jackeyyyyyyy!

You should post more of your drawings! You have so many good ones :)

Sylvanas

Nice!!!! :flutter: Do you use pencils and if yes - what kind of pencils? 6B,4B;2B;HB;2H etc.??

I normally sketch out the proportions with a 2H, and then shade in with a 6B & a 4B :hug:

I normally sketch out the proportions with a 2H, and then shade in with a 6B & a 4B :hug:

Thanks! I'm really in the mood to draw something! xD

Archived