💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7 and ARTPOP Act II connection?

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

Note: This is just speculation based off one Instagram post. Most likely a reach, but I’d like to share my thoughts anyway.

I was browsing through Gaga’s instagram feed when I came across this post from July 11 2023: https://www.instagram.com/p/CuknagMyW0A/?igsh=N2Rqd2xjd3c4N2hz

In this photo, she is sitting in the ARTPOP album cover position, posted it on the 10th anniversary of the albums announcement, and captioned the photo with a black heart.

I’m probably crazy, but could LG7, the black heart, and ARTPOP have anything in common? My delulu ass just wants act II so bad :giveup:

• Love 3

LateToCult

We gotta let it go, baby. No Act II. No Chromatica Ball film. No February release. These are all fantasies. The sooner we accept this, the sooner we can move on. :alsemanche:

Anderson123

Sis any ARTPOP Act II hope died the day we got that ugly merch for the anniversary. LG7 and Joker are priority right now.

Spoiler

Maybe November 2028 for the 15th anniversary. :billie:

Edited by Anderson123

Anderson123
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

We gotta let it go, baby. No Act II. No Chromatica Ball film. No February release. These are all fantasies. The sooner we accept this, the sooner we can move on. :alsemanche:

What about Americano mariachi version?

• LMAO 1

M i K E Y

Interesting thought but I guess we should quit this delusions about Act 2 for a while since the wounds are still fresh and self inflicted :traumatica:

Massive Monster

Yes the connection is that both albums will never ever come out

:alsemanche:

Kind regards