LG7 Prediction: Summer 2024

KindnessPunk

Featured Posts

KindnessPunk

Lets do some math:

Ariana Grande: March 8th 

Beyoncé: March 29th 

Taylor Swift: April 19th 

Interesting how all these albums are dropping exactly three weeks apart, could that mean Gaga’s coming on May 10th? That would put it 3 weeks exactly after Taylor.

Dua has yet to reveal when her album is dropping (but I could see a late spring / summer release for hers) 

Lana’s album is coming in September. (Interscope) 

Grammys Deadline is Sept. 15

Joker 2 is coming in October. 

If LG7 is indeed coming this year, then that means Gaga would likely release in May, June, July or August (so sometime this summer depending on when Dua releases), as I doubt she’d drop an album right when Joker comes out. 

What do y’all think? 

(I commented this in another thread and felt it could be its own, I hope thats okay Mods) 

Edited by KindnessPunk
  • Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash

Given the acceleration of global warming, it’s basically spring now…so what you’re saying is lead single this month and album in a month and a half? :patrizia:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1

KindnessPunk
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

I want week before Venice Film Festival.

Oh I forgot about all the festivals leading up to Joker…hmm crowded year for sure, but fingers crossed!

• Like 1

tyler k

the more I think about it, I feel like May/June seems to be the most reasonable window for her.

I'm sure Dua will release around this time too, so we may have another Future Nostalgia/Chromatica moment on our hands.

not 2020 truly repeating itself lol :huntyga:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, tyler k said:

the more I think about it, I feel like May/June seems to be the most reasonable window for her.

I'm sure Dua will release around this time too, so we may have another Future Nostalgia/Chromatica moment on our hands.

Let’s see. So far we have:

Election year

Biden vs Trump

Chiefs vs 49ers @ Super Bowl

Chiefs win Super Bowl

Taylor release white/silver album

:glamourpuss:

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 2

Helxig

Yasss Summer release!!

(Just kidding that means it will be Winter in the southern hemisphere so seasonal release dates don't mean sh.it to us. No 'Summer anthems' down here :huntyga:)

Honestly I'm usually like idc just whenever she wants. But idk this time around I want it to be timed RIGHT. No more Applause vs Roar, Chromatica vs Future Nostalgia. Just let Gaga have a release week to herself, maybe some space around it, and give her her own time to shine

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
47 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Let’s see. So far we have:

Election year

Biden vs Trump

Chiefs vs 49ers @ Super Bowl

Chiefs win Super Bowl

Taylor release white/silver album

:glamourpuss:

Let's hope no global pandemic or limited eras :traumatica:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2

KindnessPunk
6 hours ago, tyler k said:

I wonder if the reason why Dua hasn’t announced yet is because she heard all these big names were dropping first

tylerjs

2025 radio is ours!!! 
Young Gifted And Black Dancing GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by soularpower
🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Ghost Face
8 hours ago, tyler k said:

But why the 'tick, tock' teasing so far in advance? That post indicates something is coming soon. Otherwise it was a bold move from Gaga and not classy to us fans.

It's an honor.

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Ghost Face said:

But why the 'tick, tock' teasing so far in advance? That post indicates something is coming soon. Otherwise it was a bold move from Gaga and not classy to us fans.

She always teases like a year in advance. She had this fanbase in a frenzy when she started popping up in New York serving looks every day. Turned out she was recording L4S and that wouldn’t be released for years. She had this fanbase hyped for some anime/gamer aesthetic/announcement for LG6. Turned out she was still recording Chromatica and nowhere near releasing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1