BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Cello said:

You can't rush genius 

Watch me :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 3

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Cello said:

You can't rush genius 

Aint 4 years enough for that genie to come out?

Genie GIF by CinemarkColombia

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

SOON

I don't understand why people bring up Love for sale and her movies into this? Dont get me wrong I really love them but in the core she IS a pop artist. and at this day and age 4 year gap between albums is simply career wrecking not because she's losing relevancy or anything but only because she's losing interest from the fans that supported her for years.

Like I said before, her main focus isn't pop anymore it shouldn't be this hard to say "I want to be an actress and a businesswoman who wants to release a pop album whenever the hell I want it." :patrizia:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 8

Nathaniel Arven

if i was gaga, i bet ... she understands that we're all SO thirsty because that's how she raised us... 

18 minutes ago, SOON said:

only because she's losing interest from the fans that supported her for years.

i think on the long term it creates the legend. like mylene farmer in france, she never appears publicly, on concert every ten years and album gap is like 5.... Fans are still there... She sells out every stadium.

Edited by Nathaniel Arven
  • Thanks 1

SOON
18 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

if i was gaga, i bet ... she understands that we're all SO thirsty because that's how she raised us... 

i think on the long term it creates the legend. like mylene farmer in france, she never appears publicly, on concert every ten years and album gap is like 5.... Fans are still there... She sells out every stadium.

It really does. But the frequency is also important. A pop album inbetween these projects would be a good way to go with it.

and also there is no doubt gaga will sell out stadiums but her core audience is changing rapidly. These side hustles bring new “casual” fans. And by casual I mean people who are interested in her but can also get bored after a while, no passion for her art. Not worth losing core fans over casual fans

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

n1kos

It is not only Gaga's fault. The correct answer is the lack of a team. She's an a-list-artist but she can't control all her career if she doesn't have a team behind her with fresh and smart ideas in order to keep her "brand" strong and relevant. 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..
  • Like 4

Linus Gaga
9 minutes ago, n1kos said:

It is not only Gaga's fault. The correct answer is the lack of a team. She's an a-list-artist but she can't control all her career if she doesn't have a team behind her with fresh and smart ideas in order to keep her "brand" strong and relevant. 

We were so disappointed during the enigma era, she did quite a few performances outside the Vegas venue, and fans were expecting and wondering if she comes up with a different pop show, but she ended up just bring enigma everywhere with some sections cut out, but I forgot was that she had to perform enigma shows becuz of some contracts. As a fan for so long, it is hard not to compare back in the days when we used to have few different performances and looks in one day, unique TV performances etc, to now we don't even get much pop performances anymore.

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 1

Gorehound
2 hours ago, SlowLoris said:

How being rich would probably make me lazy, idk

I'm already lazy af so being rich would probably put me in a coma ngl.

I'm fine, Ta

Stefanotta

If we don’t get an album full of bobs and critically acclaimed album this time i’m done with this Gaga nonsense

hello, ava max!

'Cause we are all our hair...
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6

killme89
8 hours ago, Snorlax said:

stewie-griffin-family-guy.gif

Monsters going to bed after every popstar announces new music 

After years of this when are going to realize this is how it’s always going to be now. Imagine how it’s gonna be in 10 years from now, only worst. We might as well make peace with it now. The “I’m going to change pop music one sequin at a time” Gaga is long gone. 

• Like 2

MOT

I fear it may be all over. Taylor winning the Superbowl will prove to be the last straw for Gaga. No more pop or Hollywood. Expect an announcement soon that she is retiring from public life and will live out the rest of her days in a nunnery in the Himalayas.

• LMAO 5