đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Usher's Super Bowl Half Time Show

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Dancing Shadow

pretty cool! nothing hooks me in tho so im not watching the rest.

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Alicia hit everything but KEYS :laughga:

5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Yes it has :icant:

here's one of the voice cracks, starts as soon AS SHE BEGINS her part :glamourpuss:

200.gif

• LMAO 1

Riley
10 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Do you think this was a mediocre performance? Because I don’t see that. This and The Weeknd were really great exhibitions of their showmanship. Although, I wasn’t super into the start of Usher’s performance, I am not really into R&B and I think that is the main reason it didn’t vibe with me until later on in his performance. 

I'm not calling Usher's performance mediocre, particularly; more a response to the original comment saying it was "decent from a male performance perspective" and how "It would be crazy to expect [men] to do stunts like jumping from the roof like gaga. Public dont want or expect that sort of [spectacle] from a male performer." 

Like this is essentially saying we shouldn't even expect above and beyond performance from men whereas we do expect it from women; MY point is how is THAT fair? Of course nobody HAS to go above and beyond, lots of performers don't, but the fact we "expect" it from women and don't from men... is baffling to me. 

TLDR: let's hold men to higher standards, it'd only make everything more entertaining lol

• Like 1

StrawberryBlond

I was expecting much more uptempo songs and the only ones that I recognised were Love In This Club, OMG and Yeah. Maybe it's just because Usher's music has largely been unknown to me but I really couldn't connect to a lot of this. It was a bit odd to only switch it up at the end, I feel the ballad moments should've been few and far between and much briefer moments. I feel a lot of the choreography looked a bit cringey and while it would look fine on a young guy, looks a bit embarrassing on a 45 year old. But I say kudos to him for staying upright in those rollerskates, which was definitely one of the biggest risks I've ever seen a SB performer take. My heart would've been in my mouth if Gaga had done something like that, so that risk deserved its props. But it's a pity he waited until the very end to make it a bit more exciting. I also don't know why Lil Jon had to be introduced for no reason, the only SB guests should be ones that actually played a role in the song you're singing. 

• Like 1

almanac

The video is unavailable for me.

🇧‌🇴‌🇾‌ 🇸‌🇪‌🇳‌🇹‌ 🇫‌🇷‌🇴‌🇲‌ 🇦‌🇧‌🇴‌🇻‌🇪‌

Killa

for me he shined mostly when he showcased his voice. It's vocally one of the best in many years, outdoors with dancing involved having that tone girl, it's quite something, and his voice is very consistent. I wont even talk about the rest. He did an awesome job.