šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Usher's Super Bowl Half Time Show

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Vicks

yall say its the worst performance of all time every year. But in hindsight all performances like JT, Maroon 5, weekend etc were decent from a male performance perspective. It would be crazy to expect them to do stunts like jumping from the roof like gaga. Public dont want or expect that sort of spectafle from a male performer.

• Sad 1

boyerased

Couldā€™ve been better if he edited the setlist. I wouldā€™ve liked it if Burn and Confessions were longer, to capitalize on nostalgia. Would throw in DJ Got Us Falling in Love too.

Heā€™s a capable performer, itā€™s just that the show itself was not hitting it until he was on skates.Ā 

• Like 1

Riley
52 minutes ago, Vicks said:

yall say its the worst performance of all time every year. But in hindsight all performances like JT, Maroon 5, weekend etc were decent from a male performance perspective. It would be crazy to expect them to do stunts like jumping from the roof like gaga. Public dont want or expect that sort of spectafle from a male performer.

Just to clarify - you're saying it's okay for male performers to be mediocre and women performers are expected to go above and beyond in comparison?Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Squidward T

Top 5 are stillĀ 

5) KatyĀ 

4) GagaĀ 

3) MJ

2) BeyoncƩ

1) PrinceĀ 

Ā 

RenegAde
1 hour ago, Vicks said:

I hate that yall have normalised male artist doing the bare minimum. And saying the public doesn't want to see a great performance regardless of sex is just wrong.Ā 

OT: the performance looks like one of the best from a male headliner in recent years from the clips I've seen

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

hieronymus
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Alicia Keys just ruined her legacy with those vocal cracks Ā ijbol Ā :bradley:

It was so hard to watch... and it just kept happening

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

julz

It's on youtube now but cant embed here yet.

I'm not that impressed with the production, but his star appeal and his big charisma is there. There were a lot going on in the field, the lighting and camera work is not good at times.Ā  And his entrance and exit were not memorable, i cant get easily hold of a single moment that i will remember this superbowl halftime for. I guess the roller skating part bec it is impressive. In the video, they also edited the part where Alicia didnt hit the right note in her intro.Ā 

He is sweating a lot that i would like to wipe his faceĀ :sweat:Ā i dont like the blue getup.

Dj got us fallin in love' should be there.Ā 

i think justin t. is better than this. Not in my top 10. Yeah..yeah..yeah.

PatrickMonster

One of the worst ones ever, absolutely bored the whole time. At least Alicia was cute

Pennywise

It was okay for a male performer. His clothes looked like those Drag Race Finale reveal clothes. The dancers looked messy because of how they were dressed. He gives me neoliberal vibes for some reason, too. I have no idea why Alicia was there, considering she didn't really contribute... anything, to the performance. The piano looked cunty at least.Ā 

I do appreciate a nice chest, thoughĀ :ororomunroe:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

littlepotter

With every passing year I grow more and more impressed with Gaga's SB :laughga:

chaeri pls
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Defmix100
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Alicia Keys just ruined her legacy with those vocal cracks Ā ijbol Ā :bradley:

Has it been edited? I didn't see it live just the official youtube upload

• Like 2

BornAsUnic0rn
7 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

3 men did go shirtless on this stage but one woman had an unfortunate accident and she was blacklisted.

And hundreds of parents sent in complains and JLo was criticized for presenting herself naked and too sexual when it was skin colored fabric..

Ā 

Meanwhile men on that stage: