Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Usher's Super Bowl Half Time Show

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

faysalaaa

Its an okay show, I honestly expected much better from him. Im shocked he opened with a song like Caught Up!!! And he should have add DJ and You Make Me Wanna.

• Like 1

VTV

The lighting did him wrong.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

RAMROD

Alicia Keys just ruined her legacy with those vocal cracks  ijbol  :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1

AkariGaga

3 men did go shirtless on this stage but one woman had an unfortunate accident and she was blacklisted.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

En_Sabah_Nur

It was a good performance!  Brought me back to my (booty-shaking) clubbing days with YEAH!  😁😁😁👌🏾

Egypt. W
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

darkgaga

Well at least it looked more dynamic than Rihanna just moving a bit to the left and right on a platform going up and down (and yes I know she was pregnant but still, in relation to all pop girls it was boring). And whats up the past few years with just slamming as many songs in 13 minutes as possible. Why only sing choruses…

• Like 2

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I am still baffled so many people turn this show down? Ain’t no way he was a front runner. There are songs that give nostalgia and whatnot but seeing songs I danced at my middle school dances just felt …. Very weird. He also barely sang, the audio was a mess, the production was so basic for a 2024 halftime show. Possibly the worst one I’ve seen. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, 053Timo said:

Why isn’t it on YouTube yet? 🥹

Trust me you didn’t miss literally anything. 

• LMAO 2

VTV
9 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Why isn’t it on YouTube yet? 🥹

Alicia probably wanted it edited at least

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • LMAO 5

TMM90
3 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

So just to recap: Gaga, Taylor, Ariana, and Beyoncé are all at the Super Bowl, and we somehow got the one of the worst halftime shows imaginable…

The NFL should have only let them in the stadium if one of them agreed to take over for Usher at the last minute.  Heck, they could have grabbed Swift from her box, handed her a guitar, and called it a day (she could have legit gotten away by just playing All Too Well for 10 minutes).

Can you please explain how this was 'one of the worst halftime shows imaginable'? As far as I am concerned it was very good. His vocals were on point, same can be said for his dancing, the guests fitted in and he had a good setlist. A plus is, that he actually changed his outfit a few times. 

What did you expect?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3