Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Wicked Teaser Trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga
Just now, Gaga2645 said:

To each their own but it chews! Love when musicians make their own creative decisions. Cynthia is a vocalist!

She is amazing and will nail the role!

I was kinda surprised to see the praise for that riff here, though :huntyga:

Pretty much all spaces on the Internet I've visited so far to look for trailer reactions seem to agree that her riff is not good

• Love 2

Gaga2645
11 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

She is amazing and will nail the role!

I was kinda surprised to see the praise for that riff here, though :huntyga:

Pretty much all spaces on the Internet I've visited so far to look for trailer reactions seem to agree that her riff is not good

I can 100% see why people feel this way - it’s not the typical clean battle cry. But I love when the Elphaba gives a little grit to it. My favorite Elphaba is Rachel Tucker - she utilizes an amazing growl throughout defying gravity. I hear a little bit of soul in Cynthia’s battle cry and I think people might not be used to it. However I can’t wait to see how the full song sounds!

Not The Real Gaga
2 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I can 100% see why people feel this way - it’s not the typical clean battle cry. But I love when the Elphaba gives a little grit to it. My favorite Elphaba is Rachel Tucker - she utilizes an amazing growl throughout defying gravity. I hear a little bit of soul in Cynthia’s battle cry and I think people might not be used to it. However I can’t wait to see how the full song sounds!

I've listened to her riff a few more times and I have to say: it's growing on me. It might be perfect in the context of the movie when we see her performance!

Rachel is great!

But what do u think of my fav?

• Love 1

Gaga2645
4 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

I've listened to her riff a few more times and I have to say: it's growing on me. It might be perfect in the context of the movie when we see her performance!

Rachel is great!

But what do u think of my fav?

OH SHES TEAAAAAAA

WickedStan

Elphaba's Defying Gravity Battle Cry at the end had me on my KNEES! 
The thing I've been most afraid of is Ariana's acting but from the brief moments we got in this it seems like Glinda suits her really well. The vocals and music in WICKED are truly out of this world, my fave show. I AM READY

• Like 1