Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Review-Journal Columnist: Gaga Vegas in June

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

My main frustration is she has pivoted from all her attention, promo, energy and focus to jazz, Vegas, and makeup...with pop music (her original lane) left in the dust. So it's only natural for OG fans to be somewhat annoyed. 

*If she comes back with a bulletproof LG7 pop era with tons of content and HALF as much promo as Haus Labs, I will change my tune :trollga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Thanks 2

Chromamama
7 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

If she comes back with a bulletproof LG7 pop era with tons of content and HALF as much promo as Haus Labs, I will change my tune :trollga:

This I would love

• YAAAS 1

TheSine
1 hour ago, Controversiaga said:

Things I want Gaga to stay away from:

vegas

makeup

jazz 

That sounds boring.

🖤Yiiking Out🖤

lg5
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

I really need to attend one of her jazz shows istg. I'm more excited about those than Enigma.

They’re so fun! The atmosphere is classy and mature, which is a nice break from most other pop shows today. Also, she interacts with the audience at jazz shows more because it’s a lot more intimate than stadium shows. I have a whole list of little pros about her jazz shows but I’ll just let you experience it for yourself some day!

That being said, I’d really like to see another pop tour in 2025!

• Love 1

MOT

She'll be 38 in a few weeks and she suffers from a chronic physical ailment. J&P in Vegas is a lot less demanding than touring a pop show (or even performing a pop show in Vegas). It's understandable if she's moving in that direction. Not saying there'll be no more pop shows. If she releases any kind of pop/dance album, there will be a tour I'm sure, probably along TCB lines, i.e. stadiums and not too many dates.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Bronco

Honestly timeline wise it makes sense. 

MAYBE an album by May. 

Vegas dates for the summer to fill out the contract while she's also doing the album roll out campaign & press circuits for Joker 2. 

Joker 2 drops, full steam into the Awards season campaign. 

Summer tour in 2025. And tbh I honestly hope it's an arena tour because they're just better in the UK, the Arenas have better links to transport etc lol 

Roronoa
1 hour ago, Reality said:

I know y'all aren't complaining about jazz when she's literally going to release a new pop album this year :triggered:

I'm not the biggest fan of jazz, but she's clearly great at it and she loves performing it. It's not something she's ever going to give up so y'all might as well accept it.

LG7 is pop? I would be so happy. :giveup: But are you sure?? 

Reality
8 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

LG7 is pop? I would be so happy. :giveup: But are you sure?? 

All of her solo albums have been pop. I'm not expecting different from LG7.

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
2 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

vegas

makeup

jazz 

Unfortunately I feel like this is all we're ever getting again :smh:  Chromatica was probably her last hurrah in pop music

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, MOT said:

She'll be 38 in a few weeks

You say this like she's a grandma and I'm going to be 35 in a few months :gum:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

ALGAYDO
9 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

vegas

makeup

jazz 

You want her to stay away from 3 of the things she loves to do? lol 

monstertoronto

She loves jazz and she loves doing jazz shows in Vegas, I would never hold this against her. I loved seeing this show too and I love visiting Vegas. But even though I will likely go see her jazz show again if they do announce this, I personally would prefer she give us some news on the album first. I’m starved for LG7 or even the increasingly u likely TCB film and if she just announces more jazz shows before anything else I can’t help but feel a bit frustrated. Just say something about the other things even if she doesn’t want to release them right away. 

MOT
3 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

You say this like she's a grandma and I'm going to be 35 in a few months :gum:

Hey, Congrats.🙂

• LMAO 1