💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is waiting for 1M likes to announce the album

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

POV: Gaga is waiting in that picture for the moment when she receives 1M likes to announce her upcoming album and single release dates 

IMG-7864.jpg

let’s get to work b*****s 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 42
  • YAAAS 1

godnhat

Yeah I bet she's refreshing the page every few seconds :billie: I better start tagging my grandma and my dog to help her out 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 30

Onlygaga

Threads like this (and many other recent ones :ladyhaha:) are what makes me hopeful that LG7 is almost ready. Every time a new era is close this fanbase has more conspiracy theories than tr*mp supporters during election year. All jokes aside, though, Gaga couldn’t care less about likes, comments, or interactions. I really don’t see this being the case for her LG7 announcement. 

Edited by Onlygaga
  • LMAO 6

Rifek
1 minute ago, Onlygaga said:

All jokes aside, though, Gaga couldn’t care less about likes, comments, interactions. 

Bobby texted me today and that’s all she cares about this upcoming era. Only likes, streams and units. 

• LMAO 10

LateToCult

Y’all worrying about the wrong million. Chromatica not even certified platinum yet. Get to streaming, baguettes! :grr:

sarcamstic
3 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Bobby texted me today and that’s all she cares about this upcoming era. Only likes, streams and units. 

would be such a gag if gaga became chart hungry :laughga: my family regularly reminisces on & brings up when she used to dominate the top ten

flying like 1000 birds

Bronco
12 minutes ago, Onlygaga said:

Threads like this (and many other recent ones :ladyhaha:) are what makes me hopeful that LG7 is almost ready. Every time a new era is close this fanbase has more conspiracy theories than tr*mp supporters during election year. All jokes aside, though, Gaga couldn’t care less about likes, comments, or interactions. I really don’t see this being the case for her LG7 announcement. 

We're like swifities. Except there isn't actually any masterplan for us to decipher, she just decided to post some photos on instagram while drinking pinot grigio 

Onlygaga
25 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Bling not the music wbk! :ohwell:

Rifek

After my post she received + 8,000 likes. Just 6,000 more and we will get the LG7 title and release date. 

• YAAAS 1