Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Chromatica Ball Film: White lie or delayed gratification?

dit

Featured Posts

Charmz
2 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Are y'all really still talking about this.... 

Jessica Lange Netflix GIF by The Politician

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Obobo

It will be used to help promote LG7. The original concept was scrapped and the new interludes we got match the aesthetic of her recent posts. 

According to her team, she felt Chromatica felt forced during the pandemic. She wasn’t happy and learnt to appreciate the darkness 🖤 and her demons 👹 — hence the final sonnet interlude had that line about artists trying to find color in a world where there isn’t.

source: my delulu

• Love 1

Delulu Rogers
57 minutes ago, Nite said:

I agree she probably just wasn't happy with the footage she got and it won't be coming. Then again, the Tony doc is still missing, too. 

A professional screen recording will pop up in 10-12 years

She should’ve known if she wasn’t happy with the footage by the time she told us about it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

They recorded just one night with one shot. As long as I know Gaga I think she just wasn’t satisfied enough with the product they got so she scrapped it since they weren’t able to re-shoot some performances. 

So dumb if they haven’t learned by now to film multiple shows and to do them as early as possible. 

M i K E Y
15 minutes ago, Obobo said:

It will be used to help promote LG7. The original concept was scrapped and the new interludes we got match the aesthetic of her recent posts. 

According to her team, she felt Chromatica felt forced during the pandemic. She wasn’t happy and learnt to appreciate the darkness 🖤 and her demons 👹 — hence the final sonnet interlude had that line about artists trying to find color in a world where there isn’t.

source: my delulu

I choose to stay delusional on this topic and had a similar thought. The Chromatics Ball felt like a tease, like a turn in her musical artistry. It felt more edgy and rock 

I will cancel my hope when she deletes it from her bio and changes her pfp. Weird this hasn’t happened yet. She could’ve used a J&P one in the meantime but she didn’t… :reductive:

Edited by M i K E Y

GagaUnderYou

It’s like we’re forgetting The Monster Ball film was included in The Born This Way Collection. I think her team is building the momentum and the film is still coming along with an album, and a movie later this year. ASIB, HOG she was everywhere! Get ready, Gaga is booked and busy! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

JoanneMonster

I told you all when it was filmed that it would never be releases and everyone came for me… guess who was right :trollga:

I See You

JoanneMonster
7 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

It’s like we’re forgetting The Monster Ball film was included in The Born This Way Collection. I think her team is building the momentum and the film is still coming along with an album, and a movie later this year. ASIB, HOG she was everywhere! Get ready, Gaga is booked and busy! 

it was included because she was still doing the monster ball during born this way. the concert was filmed and released in 2011. the chromatica ball happened 2 years ago, makes no sense to release it now.

I See You

Gaga2645

She only talked about it because fans pushed her too. 
so for all we know there could have been SO many factors going on behind the scenes but if anything fans fr should not consider it an “empty promise” or whatever because she was staying silent for a reason obviously

Edited by Gaga2645

TheFame Monster
8 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

She only talked about it because fans pushed her too. 
so for all we know there could have been SO many factors going on behind the scenes but if anything fans fr should not consider it an “empty promise” or whatever because she was staying silent for a reason obviously

Fans did not push her to talk about it. Fans were upset about the Nurtec ad & Haus Labs. Her Instagram was giving full time influencer. In response she made a post about all of the things she was working on one of which was the Chromatica Ball film. It got everyone to stop talking about Nurtec for a minute. It was likely a PR move but she set the expectation that it was coming

Edited by TheFame Monster

BlingNotTheMusic
36 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Gaga2645
45 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Fans did not push her to talk about it. Fans were upset about the Nurtec ad & Haus Labs. Her Instagram was giving full time influencer. In response she made a post about all of the things she was working on one of which was the Chromatica Ball film. It got everyone to stop talking about Nurtec for a minute. It was likely a PR move but she set the expectation that it was coming

The entire uproar about Nurtec was the fact that they saw professional footage in the ad. So everyone became a faux “i hate big pharma” activist which is why she addressed that the film was coming. 
But what a lot of fans fail to realize is the ads are all contractual obligations she needs to fulfill and sometimes projects get moved/delayed (chroma ball being one esp with right before her confirming the films existence there were rumors swirling that they were still looking for a streamer to negotiate with right before the streamers sag strike) 

Yes her ig is business but thats what happens when her own fans run her away from being personable on social media DUE to these kinds of issues. I accepted a long time ago that she doesn’t run her socials, its a team of people. And honestly it all makes so much more sense that way lmao. And it isn’t a bad thing at all. She’s protecting her peace which all people should do for themselves at the end of the day. But it really is damn if she does or damn if she doesn’t. 
had she never mentioned it everyone would be moaning about the fireworks post for the LA show. 
but now that she mentioned it, everyone is moaning about it not coming fast enough… hence why she doesn’t engage with fans hardly ever. 

pachinko
4 hours ago, dit said:

GaGa have promised us Chromatica Ball Film. Still not here.

Is this a white lie and we will never see it and she just was being kind and could not say it was not coming or is it delayed gratification and we are just being edged? You decide. 

Make this question a poll. 

Gardevoir

She’s going to release it alongside her new album as a way to promote it. I’ve seen this rumor some time ago, and I don’t think it’s that far fetched to be fair.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agunimon
3 hours ago, LG666 said:

Are y'all really still talking about this.... 

It will continue to be brought up for years to come. Please look forward to it!!

• LMAO 1