💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you thinking ASIB or Joker 2 gonna be GaGa defining role?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Question for the gay culture?

Do you thinking that Gaga's definition role will be ASIB or Joker 2?

Somehow, even if Joker 2 gonna be huge I still think Ally Maine gonna have chokehold on the gays and the general public forever! I think this will be her defining role forever because it is also her breakout role and it SHOCKED people! That said, I think she will have an even more acclaimed and amazing role in the future too and she will win awards and everything but with time I think ppl will always look at her ASIB role as her defining moment. Idk why

What do you think?

Stef

Damn ma, you’re on a roll tonight with threads 

did u smoke sumn?

IMG-8499.jpg

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 14

dit
1 minute ago, Stef said:

did u smoke sumn?

IMG-8499.jpg

I did not roll nothing in this pipe I'm holdin, nur. 

IMG-8499.jpg 

Edited by dit
  • YAAAS 1

EGOT2027
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

did u smoke sumn?

IMG-8499.jpg

omg i’m laughing so hard that you said this. 

i’m completely sober now, but i used to love to get st*ned and post a really long thread about something super niche…and then usually cringe at what i wrote in the morning :messga:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

EGOT2027

to be honest, i know ASIB is her better movie overall, but patricia is personally her defining role for me (so far). i just think even though HoG was a mess, gaga was amazing in that movie. and despite its mixed reviews, i think that role truly cemented gaga as a “butts in seats” movie star as variety put it. i don’t think she would be seen as prestige enough to present best picture without HoG. ASIB could have been just a fluke acting wise (given the role isn’t a huge stretch), but she is radiating old movie star energy in HoG and i love it. 

i think her ASIB performance was so impressive for the GP bc they didn’t realize she could be a normal human lol. and some didn’t even realize she was actually talented. i think gaga is really good in that movie (especially in the first 30 minutes and the last 30 minutes), but honestly, the way critics were talking about her performance, i was expecting a bit more when i sat down to watch it on opening night. again, i think they were just shocked to see her as a normal human (which was a side of her we monsters had already sorta seen at times)

dit
5 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

omg i’m laughing so hard that you said this. 

i’m completely sober now, but i used to love to get st*ned and post a really long thread about something super niche…and then usually cringe at what i wrote in the morning :messga:

OMG I do this too sometimes but for me it's not drug (I can't do drug) I just use melatonin to sleep and it makes me drowzy and sometimes I post things I dont remember lol. But 9/10 I dont cringe because imo that was a true expression of how I was feeling in that moment ...even if its cringy lolIMG-8499.jpg

• LMAO 1

Roughhouse Dandy

If she's great in Joker, ASIB will probably be the one that's remembered. If she (god forbid) bombs, Joker will dominate the conversation since it already got early harsh criticism and everybody loves sh*tting on women. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Schizophonic

Am I the only one who is excited more about the joker promo than the movie itself?

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

even though HoG was a mess

13 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

ASIB could have been just a fluke acting wise (given the role isn’t a huge stretch)

14 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

they didn’t realize she could be a normal human

14 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

some didn’t even realize she was actually talented

Ha Ha Lol GIF

Modern Ecstasy2

I can’t imagine Joker 2 flopping, considering how huge the first one was. Even if it’s massive (which I think it will be), I don’t think it will change the fact that ASIB was a game changer for her.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

I hope I am not setting myself up for disappointment (probably) but Gaga has seemed to get progressively better with her acting from AHS all the way to HOG, so I have high expectations for Joker. I feel this will be her strongest, most unhinged role yet. 

Remember when she had her CrazyGa moments during tour and live performances? I feel it's going to be that mixed with the concept of Harley. 

I personally CAN NOT WAIT

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash

I think ASIB will always be iconic as her breakout role in film, but I could absolutely see Joker becoming a career defining role. Look at how much of a moment it was for Joaquin Phoenix and he was already an incredibly esteemed + established actor when he starred in the first one. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1

Reality

I think ASIB will always be remembered fondly. It was her first leading role in a film, she was nominated for a ton of awards including the Oscars, and Shallow became one of her biggest hits. 

That said, I do think Joker has the potential to be her defining role. The movie is going to be even more high profile than ASIB and the first movie was very critically/financially successful. I have high hopes for both the movie itself and her specifically. And I think it's going to remind people of how "weird" Gaga is. Even though I've enjoyed everything she's done post-ARTPOP, I think going back to the dark stuff she was known for in the beginning is a nice return to form. 

🃏🖤👹

Frankenztein

Even from the little bit of behind the scenes we have seen from Joker 2 has got my "Iconic" alarm bells ringing. ASIB is always going to be special, but Joker is going to have a much bigger audience (based on the 1st movies numbers).