Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

GaGa Nurtec ad controversy (reflection)

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Looking back on this moment...do you think this is a "yaaasss GaGa you got your money" moment or you still cringe for it?

Also you think that the controversy was good because it ACTIVATED GaGa to tell us she love us again after years of no saying that to us? :oprah: 

Discuss below: 

Thank you

-dit

image.jpg

Edited by dit

• dit changed the title to GaGa Nurtec ad controversy (reflection)
BlingNotTheMusic

Here before this gets locked and deleted :icant:

I was so annoyed bc the drug company got professional footage before her fans. The commercial comes on all the time at my parents' and I remember them saying "I wonder how much they had to pay her" :huntyga:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Stef

If i’m being totally honest, it’s the only truly genuine time that I ever thought badly of Gaga. It was such a shock to see this posted and watching the twitter reactions in realtime, I couldn’t help but feel they were justified**

You could say that it was a partnership that meant something to her due to her experiences with chronic pain etc, but the corporate ass paid partnership plastered across her social media was very.. impersonal. Once you add to that the fact that they had the gumption to use professional Chromatica Ball footage, knowing well the chances of us ever seeing that are slim to none, it’s makes for a very distasteful ad post from her. 

**In saying that, there was a lot of downright nasty comments. And it saddens me that she more than likely had to see them, which then triggered her IG post addressing it all. 

The funny part of that post was her reassuring us about the TCB film, only for it not to come anyways :rip:  

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 38
  • Thanks 7

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Stef said:

You could say that it was a oatentsbuo 

You could say that it was a what now?

• LMAO 15

Stef
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

You could say that it was a what now?

*partnership

my phone glitched tf out :icant:

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 14

danbekim

I was shocked when she posted it on Instagram. From the notification preview, I thought it was the announcement for the tour film, but was quickly disappointed. I'm glad we're past it and she's back to posting music and haus labs related stuff

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Schizophonic said:

Is the ad still airing? 

I visited my parents in Dec and it was still airing :kry:

• Thanks 1

KillerMonster

I loved the ad. I love seeing her appear on TV :heart: Nurtec is such an amazing prescription for those who suffer from migraines. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mother of Puppies

I looooooved that messy thread :ohwell: that was the most active this fanbase had been in a long time  we all live for the drama :ororomunroe:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Rifek

The fact that this is the only Chromatica Ball profesional footage we will ever get :fatcat:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

TheSine

It's hit or miss because me personally I didn't give two flying pigs. I can understand people's frustration because TCB is something we were all hoping for, but at the end of the day it wasn't as serious as people made it out to be. I did get a good laugh or two out of it though.

🖤TheSine🖤
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Pennywise
7 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

I loved the ad. I love seeing her appear on TV :heart: Nurtec is such an amazing prescription for those who suffer from migraines. 

why does this feel like it was written by AI :partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 18

TwistedTeeth
14 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Is the ad still airing? 

I still scroll past it all the time on Tiktok and Nurtec's whole account there had to turn off comments :toofunny:

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!