Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Darkga makes sense now

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

With Joker coming later this year Gaga's return to dark would fit really well. Gaga's Harleen is going to be a dark and twisted Harley instead of the Harley that was shown as fun. So it would merge really well with the movie. 

The abyss stares back
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

The Z

If the album’s dark, indeed:

If the movie flops it won’t hurt the album since LG7 will (probably) be released before, BUT if the movie smashes, it could boost the album A LOT and give it longevity, that would be fantastic

Ghost Face
15 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

With Joker coming later this year Gaga's return to dark would fit really well. Gaga's Harleen is going to be a dark and twisted Harley instead of the Harley that was shown as fun. So it would merge really well with the movie. 

No Shit Sherlock GIF by Team Coco

It's an honor.
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 4

Didymus

Oh buddy, we've been in this vibe unsuccessfully since C2C :enigma: She always seems to tease a darker, rougher era and it doesn't seem to ever materialize.

DarkGa sadly no longer makes sense for her demographic.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

InTheCloset
19 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

No Shit Sherlock GIF by Team Coco

Someone forgot their Prozac this morning

The abyss stares back

Sneaky Oliver
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Oh buddy, we've been in this vibe unsuccessfully since C2C :enigma: She always seems to tease a darker, rougher era and it doesn't seem to ever materialize.

DarkGa sadly no longer makes sense for her demographic.

To be fair, Chromatica is “darker” compared to ARTPOP and Joanne. 

I’m not sure if we’re getting the “dark” we’re used to, though. I feel like she’s going for the “dark” side of the human, like deep reflections on life, death, religion, spirituality, faith, insecurity, need for love etc 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Ghost Face
17 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Someone forgot their Prozac this morning

It's okay that you forgot to take it. That explains your behavior and this post.

Real Housewives Goodbye GIF

It's an honor.

Killa
21 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’m not sure if we’re getting the “dark” we’re used to, though. I feel like she’s going for the “dark” side of the human, like deep reflections on life, death, religion, spirituality, faith, insecurity, need for love etc 

brava, i think exactly this. I mean, this is her whole vibe it's not crystal meth high but the contrary, the sober Gaga that reflects on her life. And she is very stoic and has great sense of morals and ethics, which creates great conflicts in her mind. The things that troubles her seems to be the darkness. Which is kinda heavier and more dark in reality. Most of us want a more fun dark, she was able to do dark fun in replay and 911 and it was very appreciated in her last project. This is probably gonna be a bit of a folklore but without all that romanticism of Taylor swift, or even the Joanne feel. 

• Love 6
  • Thanks 2

InTheCloset
11 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

It's okay that you forgot to take it. That explains your behavior and this post.

Real Housewives Goodbye GIF

Omg. You ate so hard. Youre so intellectual. Im in awe of your genius. Einstein and Madam Curie would bow down for you:vegas:

The abyss stares back
  • LMAO 1

Ghost Face
27 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Omg. You ate so hard. Youre so intellectual. Im in awe of your genius. Einstein and Madam Curie would bow down for you:vegas:

I know right? The role of Sherlock suits me way better. 

But don't worry, something will come along that even you can excel at.

Bad Day Smile GIF by Teachers on TV Land

It's an honor.

Didymus
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Ok but when those reflections translate to Fun Tonight, that is not impressive to me. Katy does the same thing on Witness and whatever other album she tried to be meaningful.

I expect more from Gaga than just one or two songs and a mere handful of lyrics that are a little edgy.

Also, ARTPOP was dark af. Literally an album descending into trauma and catharsis.

Edited by Didymus
  • Love 1

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Ghost Face said:

I know right? The role of Sherlock suits me way better. 

But don't worry, something will come along that even you can excel at.

Bad Day Smile GIF by Teachers on TV Land

I dont think i can ever excel at anything because obviously you got all the brain the world. But i think i’ll be good at medicine considering how i passed each year and now im in my final one after everything ive been through. 

The abyss stares back

• River locked this topic
River

Calm the f-ck down :patrizia:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2