💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Rumored Cryptic Account !!! CONVINCING

Noah X

Featured Posts

Noah X

Idk the fact that Admin is going against this hardcore feels like they're doing it to not blow Gaga's cover :nooo:

Admin
1 minute ago, Noah X said:

Idk the fact that Admin is going against this hardcore feels like they're doing it to not blow Gaga's cover :nooo:

It’s giving Gay QAnon

• LMAO 30

Noah X
3 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

I'm 100% sure it's the guy's account who created that thread on X

He's not, I follow him, he's very organic with natural tweets and reactions like a normal person 

Noah X

I'm bookmarking this and coming back to laugh at everyone when it becomes true :bradley:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf9fnoILaib/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

666 dates from that date is May 10 2024 which is also a friday. 

like it's so oddly specific. the devil symbolism, numerical and visual imagery. Posted two years ago and more than a mere caption edit.

also looked it up and May 10th is also World Lupus Day.

Edited by Noah X
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 1

Sneaky Oliver

this is not a serve, baby I’m sorry you can work harder on that feed 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 2

Alegagaloo

I'm bookmarking this and coming back to laugh at everyone when it becomes true :bradley:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf9fnoILaib/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

666 dates from that date is May 10 2024 which is also a friday. 

like it's so oddly specific. the devil symbolism, numerical and visual imagery. Posted two years ago and more than a mere caption edit.

and you think they had the album release date ready for about two years?

• Like 1

Noah X
7 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

you are sooooo delusional this is all bullshit to me

this is really ironic because I am usually the bulletproof skeptic and can care less about any rumor, and I will make fun of them shamelessly. But something about this and the visuals that were posted just strikes a chord like it's her :traumatica:

just like how their Instagram grid is so quietly executed from years ago casually without making a noise unlike other "insider source" 

every fake insider source will try to make buzz and claims, but these are just Tastefully, quiet, curated posts in a grid from a small following IG that coincidentally seem to be going in the right direction. Devil, Bowie...and the black-and-white?????

Edited by Noah X

ALittleMonsta

this is really ironic because I am usually the bulletproof skeptic and can care less about any rumor, and I will make fun of them shamelessly. But something about this and the visuals that were posted just strikes a chord like it's her :traumatica:

its a random ass person and the aesthetic of LG7 was probably not even shaped in 2021 if she didnt even record music at the time of end of 2021