Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Will LG7 be jazz alburm?

dit

Featured Posts

Agunimon

No, because I don't listen to jazz in my day to day. I would be here if it is swing, though.

Edited by Agunimon

sarcamstic

it’s going to be 1920s black and white silent film inspired jazz crooner swing music with mafia visuals :kiss:

edit: and i’ll be here for it. AOTY, ROTY, SOTY, and even best new artist incoming :bradley:

Edited by sarcamstic
flying like 1000 birds
  • LMAO 2

Didymus

Yes, if it would be contemporary jazz. I'm irritated that she proclaims to "bring back jazz" to young people while not acknowledging anything about the current jazz scene, which is thriving btw. Her old Hollywood version of jazz is comically unimpactful for the genre and it honestly won't contribute to her longterm legacy one tiny bit.

I want music again, mama.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

julz

If it's originals, yes im in! Though i would really like a different sound from Gaga, so if jazz then infuse it with some other genre.jazz pop, jazz punk, jazz rock :saladga:

• Love 1

Mother of Puppies

I hope not :laughga:

even though I love when she sings jazz & I listen to it sometimes, but I just don’t want it now :franminervini: 

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP