series

AHS: Delicate Part Two - April 3

joannethenight

Featured Posts

weed

Obsessed with the season. 

I rewatched everything and then caught up with the new episodes, obsessed. 

Kind of wish there wasn't such a distinct difference between part 1 and 2 but I am still a big fan. 

Perhaps my biggest critique is the scene with the blonde girl who broke in... felt explained way too quickly, how did the cops not see her? I needed better explanation idk. It didn't gag me as much as it should have.

Cannot wait for the finale!

phantasmas

The book def has a more spooky vibe but I see them ramping it up in the last episodes so I think it'll be a good balance 

I have a feeling this half is gonna be twice as good as the first half.

edit - WHAT IT ALREADY STARTED AIRING???0

Edited by urgirl

LadyxGaGa

yooo it would b amazing if they got taylor for the season finale 

weed
1 hour ago, urgirl said:

mama the finale is TONIGHT!!

Helxig

I stopped watching halfway through NYC. I found it kinda boring and the horror just gratuitous violence with nothing behind it. It was okayyy

I've heard Delicate is alright. I didn't know they were dedicating two seasons to the one theme :blink:  maybe I'll pick it up. It's just that idk how to torrent anymore now that my sites have been taken down

I really wish they had dedicated even ONE full season to Red Tide because that season was actually starting to redeem AHS for me (and a lot of others) but they screwed it up by condensing it down and rushing the ending. All so we could have that abomination Death Valley :bear:  Red Tide was so good but Death Valley was imo the absolute worst dogshit they've made to date

Edit: I know we all how wildly different opinions on which seasons are good and bad so I just wanna say this is my opinion, and you are allowed to love the seasons I don't like

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
On 2/10/2024 at 4:57 AM, eksistents said:

I wish they brought more of the OG cast back for next season, but not sure if the series is even salvageable at this point.

Hasn't been the same without the likes of Sarah and Evan, and the writers seem to be phoning it in.

You know what I think the problem is? No necessarily that Sarah, Evan and Jessica are gone. It's that they haven't cast anyone as incredible as those three since. The hole they left could easily be filled with someone as talented as any of them. But instead they've chosen to bring in people like Kim and Cara.. who apparently arent terrible, but you'll never get scenes from this new cast like Sarah as Lana in season 2 and Jessica as the fabulous supreme in season 3. Also they haven't written any interesting characters with any depth like them in a long time. I miss what it used to be :(  I used to count down the days to each new episode

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

weed
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

You know what I think the problem is? No necessarily that Sarah, Evan and Jessica are gone. It's that they haven't cast anyone as incredible as those three since. The hole they left could easily be filled with someone as talented as any of them. But instead they've chosen to bring in people like Kim and Cara.. who apparently arent terrible, but you'll never get scenes from this new cast like Sarah as Lana in season 2 and Jessica as the fabulous supreme in season 3. Also they haven't written any interesting characters with any depth like them in a long time. I miss what it used to be :(  I used to count down the days to each new episode

Emma has been on as many AHS seasons as Jessica Lange by now (2 more episodes actually)! I love ha, a beacon of the show for me by now. The only one from season 3 that is still on the show! but I agree, it has lost it's magic in many ways.

• Thanks 1

phantasmas
21 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

What the **** was this finale 

Right?! It felt sooo rushed and resolved nothing?

I highly recommend the book because it was waay better especially the ending which they changed for the show

SlowLoris
On 4/25/2024 at 12:31 AM, urgirl said:

The finale came out 

SlowLoris

You know, I was having fun with the finale until the very end.  Even the part with Kim K at the very end... Super camp and hilarious.  But they way they left the season off was disappointing.

Btw anyone else notice the discontinuity of the Ashley's appearing randomly?  I feel like because the shoot schedules were delayed, that was the only day they could show up for the new shoot lol

phantasmas

I dont like the way women and their support systems were portrayed this season :cyanlights: they made them seem like selfish maneaters who only supported women that were willing to support their agenda

Like in the book, the secret society running in the background was gentle and caring of their potential candidates and (at least to my knowledge) were using white magic instead of this dark **** used this season 

TLDR; I was expecting Lemonade from this season but got Reputation instead :traumatica:

Edited by phantasmas

weed

I thought the finale could have definitely been... not 31 minutes lol like 2 hours would have sufficed, but I loved it overall. So campy, so dramatic, so horror, loved it. Doesn't seem like a popular opinion but I feel like this season reenergized the series. 

• Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Begging for them to get back to true, grimy horror. I get that the gays that carry the show love camp but let it come naturally. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.