Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on LG7: “in a vault guarded by 👹”


Sorcerer
 Share

Featured Posts

gagzus
9 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

COME ON GAGA! You haven't released a groundbreaking studio album since BTW. No broken hip, no futile effort, no smoking 100 cigs a day this time. NO EXCUSES! We will be coming hard for you if there's more Plastic Doll dated bops on this album. We need the world to see what you are capable of. IT IS THAT TIME. The GP was tuned in after ASIB only for you to release the dated bop SL (Chrome and Folklore still saved my life in 2020). No more whatever that Elton song was. No more BASIC production. We want experimental pop, alternative, rock ish, whatever. We want to be SURPRISED. We want the music to match your musical talent baby! Okay I'll stop now:lmao: EDIT: Also please not another Debbie Downer press tour. Save that for Joker 2. Okay I'm done now.

y’all are too much every pre era :rip: I’ve lived through every era day by day since her debut and when we got TFM everyone said it was too dark and different from TF, when we got BTW it was too noisy and “dated”, when we got ARTPOP it was too EDM and she was everywhere too much, when we got C2C y’all wanted pop, when we got Joanne it wasn’t Dance enough and she wasn’t everywhere, when we got ASIB it was not Gaga enough, when we got Chromatica it was too “dated” and not experimental enough…

the cycle goes on and on every album, let’s just face it she’s unpredictable and knows old school fans will listen and like what they like because we’ve lived through her peak and are now almost the same age as her give or take.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 25
Link to post
Share on other sites

ajmsamuel
7 hours ago, RenegAde said:

It's definitely coming soon, she never acknowledges these comments herself except we're a few 

ARTPOP says hi

kindest regards
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus
5 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

ARTPOP says hi

I think she’s learned to not be too over active and promise too much or let us too much into her thought process because we take it was gospel I mean people still think there’s an ARTPOP act 2 when multiple sources, including the exec producer for the album (DJWS) said there’s not.

 

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ophelia
25 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

COME ON GAGA! You haven't released a groundbreaking studio album since BTW. No broken hip, no futile effort, no smoking 100 cigs a day this time. NO EXCUSES! We will be coming hard for you if there's more Plastic Doll dated bops on this album. We need the world to see what you are capable of. IT IS THAT TIME. The GP was tuned in after ASIB only for you to release the dated bop SL (Chrome and Folklore still saved my life in 2020). No more whatever that Elton song was. No more BASIC production. We want experimental pop, alternative, rock ish, whatever. We want to be SURPRISED. We want the music to match your musical talent baby! Okay I'll stop now:lmao: EDIT: Also please not another Debbie Downer press tour. Save that for Joker 2. Okay I'm done now.

gorl chill

Naamloos.thumb.png.d74a21fde8a02d97d286b

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kubi

It's gonna be a pop rock opera album with a dark fantasy theme called The Mines of Nurtec :firega:

they call me angela vidal
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Darcklighter22
15 minutes ago, gagzus said:

y’all are too much every pre era :rip: I’ve lived through every era day by day since her debut and when we got TFM everyone said it was too dark and different from TF, when we got BTW it was too noisy and “dated”, when we got ARTPOP it was too EDM and she was everywhere too much, when we got C2C y’all wanted pop, when we got Joanne it wasn’t Dance enough and she wasn’t everywhere, when we got ASIB it was not Gaga enough, when we got Chromatica it was too “dated” and not experimental enough…

the cycle goes on and on every album, let’s just face it she’s unpredictable and knows old school fans will listen and like what they like because we’ve lived through her peak and are now almost the same age as her give or take.

This at this point in her career she's also stated she's not one to follow music trends. So whatever  the body of work she puts out next will be what it is and you'll either like it or you won't. She's not the only person putting out music so there's always the potential of some other artist to follow to get that fix of what you're craving imo. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

CharlieQuinn
8 hours ago, Sorcerer said:

GFzF3tFXIAEa0Kp?format=jpg&name=medium

 

I thought that emoji was related to Chinese opera.

Her asian magic, dark opera is coming! 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagzus
11 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

This at this point in her career she's also stated she's not one to follow music trends. So whatever  the body of work she puts out next will be what it is and you'll either like it or you won't. She's not the only person putting out music so there's always the potential of some other artist to follow to get that fix of what you're craving imo. 

Exactly it’s not like when she started out and you waited to hear songs on the radio, or wait for a music video to be released or only be exposed to certain music based on what was popular on radio at the time. We live in the era of quick access now, you can legit type anything (and I mean ANYTHING) into Spotify for example whether it’s a mood, a type of song or genre  or phrase or anything (I literally found a playlist called Gay FF At a Techno Rave when I wanted something so specific :rip:). If you don’t like that Gaga’s doing something, you can find someone who is

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25

Stop dragging her last 4 albums. They contained the absolute gems that are - 911, Replay, Applause, ARTPOP, Is That Adele, Perfect Illusion, Mary Jane Alice etc

:bye:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Linus Gaga
9 minutes ago, CharlieQuinn said:

I thought that emoji was related to Chinese opera.

Her asian magic, dark opera is coming! 

You meant Japanese :sweat:

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rhiannon
2 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Stop dragging her last 4 albums. They contained the absolute gems that are - 911, Replay, Applause, ARTPOP, Is That Adele, Perfect Illusion, Mary Jane Alice etc

:bye:

Is that Adele ? I CAN’T THAT’S HYSTERICAL 

 

Laughter Through Tears Yes GIF by Studia Soyuz

 

MARY JANE ALICE ? I love imagining this mashup 

R.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...