Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Haus Labs success

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

I know haus labs is a very controversial topic among the fanbase. But im starting to think its become a major success. How it started from being at amazon only company to being available throughout stores and then spreading to Europe. When you think of it its a way for Gaga to make money while keeping her health first. 

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 2

Easy

And the products are actually good. As a guy who wears no make up, I have been promoting it to my non LM friends. 

They have crave feedbacks about the lipgloss especially since it doesnt stain the cups and vapes.

Daenerys

It’s made its impact in the makeup community. The foundation itself is one of the top rated among all MUA from what I’ve observed. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Moonlight

It's amazing... not just for a celebrity brand, just amazing in general. The foundation and the concealer are both at the very top of their categories and are being compared to very high end, luxury make up brands. I've tried a lot of high end concealers and foundations (Dior, Sisley, Chanel, Esteé Lauder, Givenchy, etc...) and Haus Labs remains my favorite for both.

Same with their blushes, bronzers, lip products, eye products... so on and so forth. Haus Labs is huge for Gaga.

I'm actually surprised she didn't went the Rihanna route and became a full-on Avon lady and abandoned music. She is currently teasing LG7, so good for her. But honestly it would make more sense than Rihanna's situation because most of Fenty Beauty is very hit or miss. Haus Labs has no bad products.

Edited by Moonlight
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Lumiere

Like I've said here before, I'm always looking forward to new product launches :heart: and I hope it gets REALLY big in the future. 

elijahfan

I admit I’m a fan of their concealer. I do like the fact that she gives it her all in each and every one of her endeavors. If she’s putting her name on it, you best believe she’s gonna commit to it.

julz

Haus Labs will soon be a household name, like Avon. With sales numbers, how far is HL from Fenty?

• Like 1