Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift sent a cease and desist to man using public data to track jets

Teletubby

Featured Posts

bionic
2 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

yeah that dude who keeps breaking into her nyc apartment kept waiting until she was in kansas city visiting travis to go try and break into her apartment again

Using that logic Taylor should send herself a cease and desist for making so many unnecessary public appearances that give away her location.

buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

EGOT2027
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Using that logic Taylor should send herself a cease and desist for making so many unnecessary public appearances that give away her location.

yes i’m sure during 2021 when gaga was out and about at all times, we would say something like this. 

saying a woman is putting herself in danger for simply existing in public is literally textbook sexism lol. 

i didn’t even say the information shouldn’t be public anymore. i was just saying this was more about asking him to stop posting it in such a more easily accessible way.

edit: and furthermore, i was referring to completely private trips to visit her bf or her parents when literally no one would know where she was if not for the account. i wasn’t talking about her flying to football games on national tv. everyone complains that they never stop hearing about her, and then y’all complain when she tries to be more private as well 

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bionic
5 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

yes i’m sure during 2021 when gaga was out and about at all times, we would say something like this. 

saying a woman is putting herself in danger for simply existing in public is literally textbook sexism lol. 

i didn’t even say the information shouldn’t be public anymore. i was just saying this was more about asking him to stop posting it in such a more easily accessible way

What about anything I said made it about her gender? It is illogical and ridiculous of you to jump to 'criticism of woman' = 'criticism of women'. There is a big difference between 'woman existing in public' and 'public figure purposely causing a media circus wherever she goes' and to try and blend the two together is not a good faith argument.

I didn't say she deserves stalking or any other cruel implication of your post, just that there is a bountiful supply of public information which makes her location easy to track and that if someone wants to find her whereabouts, it is easy to do with or without this website. I'm sure safety does compose at max 10% of the reason why she wants this information taken down, but the other 90% is pure PR and you're delusional if you don't agree to it.

The guy already posts the information on a delay. It has not been real time since his drama with Elon Musk a couple years ago. 

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

EGOT2027
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

What about anything I said made it about her gender? It is illogical and ridiculous of you to jump to 'criticism of woman' = 'criticism of women'. I didn't say she deserves stalking either, just that there is a bountiful supply of public information which makes her location easy to track. I'm sure safety does compose at max 10% of the reason why she wants this information taken down, but the other 90% is pure PR and you're delusional if you don't agree to it.

The guy already posts the information on a delay. It has not been real time since his drama with Elon Musk a couple years ago. 

this was about a different account that was specifically for her jet and posting in real time. 

i was not jumping to conclusions. you were saying it’s her fault that she’s in danger because she’s in public so much. that is literally like saying it’s a woman’s fault for being cat called bc of the way she’s dressed. 

i’m logging off now. obviously, this is at least somewhat PR related, but if y’all think gaga wouldn’t also be mad if all of twitter was posting about her location in real time at all times, you’re delusional

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 1

bionic
Just now, EGOT2027 said:

this was about a different account that was specifically for her jet and posting in real time. 

i was not jumping to conclusions. you were saying it’s her fault that she’s in danger because she’s in public so much. that is literally like saying it’s a woman’s fault for being cat called bc of the way she’s dressed. 

i’m logging off now.

I didn't say its her fault she's in danger, I said she provides plenty of location data just by encouraging the circus that follows her wherever she goes. NOT a comment whatsoever on the threats she faces and NOT at all relatable to saying a woman deserves to be harassed because she's dressed. Think less "bionic hates women" and more how the police will tell you not to post on Facebook when you're going on holiday because it advertises that you're not home.

buy bionic
  • Like 1

FATCAT

This was a terrible move on her part, it will only sharpen the focus on her carbon footprint and bring MORE views to these jet tracking accounts. Whoever approved this on her team should be fired.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Edonis
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

This was a terrible move on her part, it will only sharpen the focus on her carbon footprint and bring MORE views to these jet tracking accounts. Whoever approved this on her team should be fired.

This. It's just going to make things worse lmao. At the end of the day. this kind of information is public, and there's not a lot that you actually can do about that. Take less flights or fly with a private charter, but that information is going to be out there either way. 

• Like 1

Cello
2 hours ago, Togekiss said:

The more I read about this Taylor Swift the more I’m starting to think she’s not a good person

The more I read about her, the more I'm convinced she's extremely self centred 

she/her
  • Like 5

Nathaniel Arven

i's harassement and she doesn't deserves that. it's was loong overdue. don't harass people. 

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

SharkmanthaC

I get the comments about negative PR but also she just had a stalker arrested multiple times for putting her in danger. I feel like it’s a legit request. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 3

high culture

Aren't flight logs public info? Maybe if she wants more privacy she should fly commercial 

• Like 1

Noah X

The more I read about this Taylor person the more I want to listen to her new dead poets album

Chromatography

then stop flying on it? tf

• Like 1

Chromatography
20 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

I get the comments about negative PR but also she just had a stalker arrested multiple times for putting her in danger. I feel like it’s a legit request. 

she can fly commercial then. nearly just as popular artists do it (ie BTS)

Dancing Shadow
3 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

Poor thing, feeling stressed in her luxurious private jet... :alsemanche:

some people are actually dangerous.

I dont know why yall are acting like she cant possibly be actually scared, shes incredibly famous and has many terrifying fans. There have been cases of people trying to KILL their idol, so yeah the jet usage is not good, its actually horrible, but this might be a legit reason.

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • Like 3

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic