Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
throwback

Super Bowl Halftime Show is 7 Years Old

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Cavadour

This SB51 performance is a tearjerker form me. Each and every time I watch it. And omg how many times I did it. But today the first thing I thought was : Now THAT is what I call SINGING ! That voice! Then all the passion, for her craft, for her team, her parents, her land, her world... A master entertainer. The most modern oldskool style possible. She speaks directly to your heart. The perfect timed performance is not there to hide it : she's so human. Oh I love that woman.

8 hours ago, gagzus said:

I remember very specifically that we were in a weird spot where we presumed she may never be “big” again before this. Her songs from Joanne were doing “ok” and PI had barely cracked the Hot 100. But I remember being in a stream with a bunch of stans who said she was over and them all freaking out the SECOND the DITD synths kicked in.

This is exactly the reason I don't post recently on GGD. The usual meltdowns about anything else than her being absent from doing music, the consensual sarcasms about HL, AP2, all in all the 'missing promises' she did... The spoiled kids attitude... The constant taylorsfifting... It is said that you find out who your true friends are in times of need...

I trust her from the bottom of my heart. And the next time she'll come back on top, wether in a movie or on stage, I just hope some of her 'stans' here will finally learn that such a versatile and multi-talented artist as she is cannot always materialize ALL of her million projects, that she'll never be striving to be a permanent public persona, that she needs to rest, that she's growing up older and evolves. And above all to never doubt that she'll come back strong to amaze us in the future till death do us part.

Yes. She's the one to decide how and when or not. Cause this is a queen does. No matter what her subjects are craving to get, inside their little beehives.

She owes us nothing. Even though for some awful unwanted hypothetical reason that she couldn't give us anything after everything she's already given us. Gaga is on top. On top is Gaga. that's all.

Edited by Cavadour
Late to the party but I got a diamond heart