Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
music news

The Tortured Poets Department track list

LateToCult

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
14 hours ago, Alfonso said:

the Joe trilogy (folklore, evermore and midnights).

The Joe saga

reputation, Lover, folklore, evermore, Midnights and TTPD

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • YAAAS 1

Lucas

Hope it will be a brand new sound from her or something similar to folklore/evermore. I don't want another bland Midnights mess

• Like 3

Ziggy
1 hour ago, SharGaga said:

I mean this is an old age criticism but pop stars can't really control their fans and it should never ever compromise the art. Breakups and loss are universal topics that people relate to. Looks like they were having problems for a while and inspiration hit then and there. Songs like Bejeweled lowkey served as a warning to Joe that she can always move on from him. I mean you have to admit only Taylor Swift will plan a break up album one year in advance. Break up one year later and release the album the year after that. She's a mastermind after all. By now everyone who dates Taylor knows it comes with the territory. And not all her songs are about her exes. 

I’m not saying they are but it’s kinda like…don’t bemoan people associating you with being a toxic ex when you do what you just wrote lmao like idk what you expect people to say, girl hahahaha if you don’t want to come off a certain way, don’t be so extra like this that basically verifies all those peoples’ feelings and thoughts

StrawberryBlond
15 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

this album will forever be called dead poet society to me

I keep misreading it as The Tortured Pets Department. :icant:

• LMAO 1

LateToCult
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I keep misreading it as The Tortured Pets Department. :icant:

Mikey Cyrus & Her Dead Petz is what keeps running through my mind. :icant:

elijahfan
8 hours ago, Zedd said:

Some of the titles sound so cringe that if it wasn't posted by PopBase I'd believe it's fake and fanmade :billie:

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys :wtfga:

But Daddy I Love Him :triggered:

Who's Afraid of Little Old Me? :selena:

Anyway, I claim Clara Bow.

esbyk-xw4ainfjz.jpglarge_16556930927b.jp

• Shook 2

MOT

All I know is you can't be calling your album the Tortured Poets Department and expect to be taken seriously by serious people like me.

Mind you, there was a time when you couldn't be calling yourself Lady Gaga and expect to be taken seriously by serious people like me.

• Like 1

Mean Winchester
On 2/6/2024 at 2:35 AM, Lextyr97 said:

On 2/5/2024 at 7:32 PM, Mean Winchester said:

Lady Gaga's worst album has Beyonce in it so this destroyed my hope subjectively as a Swiftie to hear something good from her again since the mess I got from her 10th album :toofunny:

FixedT

You’re right I misspelled. Thanks for the fix.

(It was a joke please don’t take seriously but yea that album is my least favourite)

Edited by Mean Winchester
  • LMAO 1

Versace
On 2/6/2024 at 11:37 PM, MOT said:

All I know is you can't be calling your album the Tortured Poets Department and expect to be taken seriously by serious people like me.

Mind you, there was a time when you couldn't be calling yourself Lady Gaga and expect to be taken seriously by serious people like me.

But saying “serious people like me” twice is one of the most unserious things one can say I feel :oprah:

• Like 1

MOT
2 hours ago, Versace said:

But saying “serious people like me” twice is one of the most unserious things one can say I feel :oprah:

Yes.

peto flex

Already boring.

Punto

Точка

Период

Краj

Period

đź’Žđź’Ž
  • Like 1

Anderson123
On 2/6/2024 at 9:25 AM, Lucas said:

Hope it will be a brand new sound from her or something similar to folklore/evermore. I don't want another bland Midnights mess

It does look closer to Folklore/Evermore just from the cover and tracklist but to me this is going to sound a bit more like Lana stuff in a Taylor style. Maybe a more mature Midnights in terms of chill vibes I don't know.