Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Charles perulo stans gaga

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Anyone come across this fairly popular youtuber who makes tons of polls a day called charles perulo? He has quite a following and I happen to come across his youtube shorts multiple times a day.

Recently, he did an unpopular opinion post and although he has a few  questionable opinions, he apperantly stans gaga and its funny cuz his audience which  seems quite Conservative were agreeing in the comments about her talent.

Her being associated with movies like a star is born and top gun really exposes her the audience she closed off when she released born this way 

Let's focus on the gaga praise and not other shady bits :huntyga:

Screenshot-20240205-170148-You-Tube.jpg

• YAAAS 1

Gorehound

wow....

Spoiler

he kinda has a point there ngl

I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 1

RebeldeFaith

"The Olive Garden of music" is killing me!!! :selena:

Something something idk
  • YAAAS 1

palma
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Her being associated with movies like a star is born and top gun really exposes her the audience she closed off when she released born this way 

Between ARTPOP and Chromatica she did an incredible job with her image, and I feel like the only thing she lacks in terms of cementing her legacy to Beyonc-ical levels is an undeniably brilliant and boundary-pushing pop album a la Ray of Light, followed by a 40-50 date worldwide stadium tour which she may do over the course of 1,5 - 2 years - which I feel may happen one day when she wants to do so and focus on music at the forefront. I feel like she is inspired musically nowadays so let's see how the next 5 years unfold :partysick:

Oh and that guy spilledT on Taylor but I don't like being salty on the internet :huntyga:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Emvee

I don’t even think I was subscribed to this guy, but YouTube pushed this guy so hard on my feed that I inevitably started to engage cause his polls were so clickbaity lol. 

But after a while I got alt right pipeline vibes from his posts. 

BUT not I’m wondering if he’s a hunty based on his music taste lol 

Ladle Ghoulash

I’m glad to see someone else is saying her music isn’t that deep lmao. Her fans always claim that because she has a few wordy lines here and there that her music is somehow profoundly meaningful when most of the lyricism is surface level metaphor about the same **** over and over again lol

(Before the Swifties jump on this: yes, I have listen to folkore and evermore. I’ve listened to her whole discography lmao)

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
12 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I’m glad to see someone else is saying her music isn’t that deep lmao. Her fans always claim that because she has a few wordy lines here and there that her music is somehow profoundly meaningful when most of the lyricism is surface level metaphor about the same **** over and over again lol

(Before the Swifties jump on this: yes, I have listen to folkore and evermore. I’ve listened to her whole discography lmao)

did you hear my covert narcissism disguised as altruism like some kind of congresswoman

she tried. it's giving writer's block and webster's thesaurus 

Edited by HelloHangoverz
my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 1

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

did you hear my covert narcissism disguised as altruism like some kind of congresswoman

she tried. it's giving writer's block and webster's thesaurus 

She really said, “I need three four syllable, 12th grade vocab words, STAT!!”

I prefer my version: “I wake up screaming and creaming, I took a dump that was steaming and now I’m back to my scheming…it’s me, hi…”

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • LMAO 2

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

She really said, “I need three four syllable, 12th grade vocab words, STAT!!”

The chairman of the poet's federation or whatever it's called was NOT on shift that day

• LMAO 1

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

The chairman of the poet's federation or whatever it's called was NOT on shift that day

When she said, “The Tortured Poet’s Department?” She meant that she’s in charge of torturing poets with her lyricism 

• LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

When she said, “The Tortured Poet’s Department?” She meant that she’s in charge of torturing poets with her lyricism 

When she releases it and it's an audiobook of Adultolescence by Gabbi Hanna - what then?

• LMAO 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

When she releases it and it's an audiobook of Adultolescence by Gabbi Hanna - what then?

It’d be giving very real monster on the hill vibes tbh