💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Name a Gaga production detail that we dont know bout??

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25
4 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

ARTPOP's production is soooo layered, it's interesting. 

All of this. No wonder fans still go hard for this album.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Ziggy
11 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Oh no I meant scheiße hahaha I knew the Diana Ross one immediately bc I know the song well hahaha it’s a cool detail all the same :)

• YAAAS 1

M i K E Y
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

The synths in the chorus of Free Woman’s demo heavily mimic the chord progression of Music Sounds Better With You by Stardust! I hope it was intentional tbh!

And they sampled Fate by Chaka Khan as I recently found out 

• Love 1

Emigrante
5 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

This reminds me of how hard it was for Gaga at the beginning of her career, and how the huge backlash she had to face at that time in a sense ended up daunting her creativity and her ability to take artistic risks. Even before playing the video I could already anticipate that it was a video from 2011 that instead of pointing out an inspiration, it directly accused her of plagiarism. This was constant back then, even in cases like this one, where in my opinion there is no such resemblance. It is really sad that the most ambitious and creative pop artist of this century has been so attacked and so little appreciated at the time, and that she has not been able to fully overcome these criticisms but has ended up in a certain sense "giving in" to the pressures...  I think a lot of what she is objected to today is rooted in the immense scrutiny she was under at the time. Sorry, it's totally off topic but the video (and the bitter and disrespectful comments) led me to think that. I feel she wasn't appreciated in her time and also isn't fully appreciated now in retrospect for all she offered to pop music back in time, maybe "20 years from now" (as she herself anticipated in an interview on The Fame). It's hard for me to think she doesn't feel a little bitter at the way almost any female artist who enjoys a certain amount of popularity (last night's Grammys suffice as an example) is currently being rewarded; or even in the mood to give the industry a big f*** you.

I feel the same way. Music wise, appearance wise, all career wise basically. That’s why I always try to understand her personal choices.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • Like 3

gagzus

Not sure if everybody knows but the backing vocals in DITD say “and when they’re looking she falls apart” instead of “and when he’s looking” like the lead vocals.

In the vocal melody of the left channel of Hair in the chorus Gaga sounds IDENTICAL to Miley Cyrus. Which makes me think they could totally collaborate.

There’s a filtered vocal in BTW that says “let’s go to church” before the bridge of the song. And most people know this but Tamar Braxton does backing vocals on the track because she was Troy Gaga’s manager’s wife (at the time not sure about now).

Despite the censors, during the last beep of the GH outro you can VAGUELY hear Gaga say “f**king me” over the censor sound. 

• Like 2

gagzus

Also the melody of the SHICD chorus being similar to Pocket Full of Sunshine

• Like 2

Gorehound
2 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

here they are filtered, the huh uh vocals

and this remix used the multitracks which have still never leaked

Ugh I always found this to be so beautiful!

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

rafaelgherardi
29 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Not sure if everybody knows but the backing vocals in DITD say “and when they’re looking she falls apart” instead of “and when he’s looking” like the lead vocals.

In the vocal melody of the left channel of Hair in the chorus Gaga sounds IDENTICAL to Miley Cyrus. Which makes me think they could totally collaborate.

There’s a filtered vocal in BTW that says “let’s go to church” before the bridge of the song. And most people know this but Tamar Braxton does backing vocals on the track because she was Troy Gaga’s manager’s wife (at the time not sure about now).

Despite the censors, during the last beep of the GH outro you can VAGUELY hear Gaga say “f**king me” over the censor sound. 

where's a video of all these, I wanna hear them :staymad:

Schizophonic

The sung intro it’s the same melody as the intro of americano

• Shook 2

HelloHangoverz

When the DJWS Mugler Remix of Scheiße premiered admist all the hype in the run up to Born This Way, I remember she made a point of not including any of the chorus in the remix, probably not to give too much of the song away.

If you listen to the remix, at about the 7:58 point, you can hear her singing without the Scheiße yeah very quietly, it's been pushed into the background. Just thought it was cute she left that little easter egg in there.

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1

LG666

Born This Way title references Carl Bean's 1977 gay disco anthem “I Was Born This Way".

Contrapoints
8 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

here they are filtered, the huh uh vocals

and this remix used the multitracks which have still never leaked

I swear when I first heard those background vocals, if its not what turned me into a fan, its at least what solidified my love for Gaga :kara: Its always the little details that sound the most beautiful

• Like 1