Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

"special project" -> The Lady and the Legend + EP release?

Freud

Featured Posts

Freud

Hello Monsters,

after the rumors and snippet-releases on X from "The Lady and the Legend" leaked, I thought about the possibility of an "Greates hits Piano/Acoustic" EP release together with "The Lady and the Legend". It would explain the half-baked announcements and unannounced push backs of the documentary. It would also explain her in the studio, recording vocals in the last months.

As Princess Die was played in the documentary, this could be a way for Gaga to also feed the Little ARTPOPsters by releasing this song officially, while staying true to her more matured artistry and song production. This could be a mix of old released songs (Just another Day) as well as unreleased ones (princess die)

Maybe this is the "special project" Gaga was talking about since last year...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtkYeJQPDpu/?hl=en

(...) I’ve been experiencing my creativity ever since last summer in a really special and private way—I wrote and produced music for a special project, (...) 🖤

Edited by Sandrology
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

OMonster

As much as I'd personally like this, can you imagine the meltdowns if all the LG7 hype leads to a jazz EP? :saladga:

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1

Blackout19
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

As much as I'd personally like this, can you imagine the meltdowns if all the LG7 hype leads to a jazz EP? :saladga:

don't say twice :sweat:

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

NATAH
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

that just makes me want it even more

let the children suffer!

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 3

JoanneMonster

its obviously not. and she will never release princess die. that might be the only footage they had and they included it, because at some point in 2011 she planned to release it.

I See You
  • Like 2

Ophelia

I don't see it tbh :noparty: I feel like they keep on refering to LG7 as a "special project" because they either want to release it as a surprise or they want to keep it as low-key as possible before the official annoucement. It's all because of the "betrayals" and unreleased projects/songs drama we had before (and still have ------> TLATL :huntyga:)

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

B2theRich33

this crossed my mind this morning too… we could also get “paradise” this way and maybe even a cut song as well from tony and gaga… who knows. it would be a beautiful way to close this chapter of her life and welcome in the LG7 and Joker era. 

• Like 3

Aglaya
2 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

its obviously not. and she will never release princess die. that might be the only footage they had and they included it, because at some point in 2011 she planned to release it.

I still find it very weird how Gaga was okay with Princess Die having a cut in this documentary. I get that in 2011 she planned to release that song, but why include it? :huh:

could mean anything

Aga Gydal

She says she wrote and produced music for a special project… those songs are already written. 

I know we’re being pessimistic coz we feel overdue for news but come on now. She’s clearly recording LG7 and keeping it under wraps. 

• Like 2

Anderson123

We’re asking for too much so obviously not lol. Princess Die, Captivated and even ARTPOP Act 2 are not gonna be released at this point in her career while she has the word to say No. 

M i K E Y
21 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I still find it very weird how Gaga was okay with Princess Die having a cut in this documentary. I get that in 2011 she planned to release that song, but why include it? :huh:

Without having context from the doc I’d assume it portrays on what kind of mood she was when she met Tony. And how helped her to get out of these dark times 

A Very Gaga Holida
23 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I don’t think she controls what’s in the doc, she probably hasn’t even seen it like Five Foot Two

Ultimecia

The special project is LG7, she's been recording it for a long time and the recent studio photos we got were the final touches, gearing for a release in the near future.

I'm manifesting it, even though I don't believe in what I'm saying. :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Stef

It’d be nice, but i don’t think so. 

Also, in the event it was true, it would be an absolutely horrible few weeks on this site, due to the sheer amount of pure negativity that would result from all the studio teases leading to…. a Jazz EP

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 1