Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift announces new album ‘The Tortured Poet’s Department’ out 4/19

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Bronco
34 minutes ago, TwistedTeeth said:

Is the album title suppose to be ironic and corny sounding?

Nah, her ex & Phoebe Bridgers ex were both in a whatsapp groupchat called "The tortured men club". 

So its one 100000% a breakup album

automatic

do i gotta start listening to taylor swift or what cause her fans are constantly getting fed by their fave... im so jealous lol

• Love 1

automatic
18 hours ago, starcell said:

More like not coming this year 😂🥲

2050 radio is ours :excited:

• LMAO 1

Taylucifer

I don't understand. I'm so excited. Bye.

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Elohim
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

Nah, her ex & Phoebe Bridgers ex were both in a whatsapp groupchat called "The tortured men club". 

So she’s coming for Joe? lmfao

Chromatography
9 minutes ago, Elohim said:

So she’s coming for Joe? lmfao

or ratty healy 

• LMAO 1

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

or ratty healy 

Didn’t think she’ll ever acknowledge him as any kind of ex. Chile, she’s too embarrassed. :icant:

MonsterPaws
10 hours ago, automatic said:

do i gotta start listening to taylor swift or what cause her fans are constantly getting fed by their fave... im so jealous lol

It's literally the best thing ever. So much music to look forward to and listen to.

I'd say the best time to be a Swiftie was 2020/21.

Second best is now :D  Her sound is familiar but she explores different genres so take your pick.

Spartacus

You're beyond overrated. You don't stand for Celine Dion. You don't acknowledge her on stage. You're dead to me. Dust. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • LMAO 1

Economy
On 2/5/2024 at 10:29 AM, Bronco said:

Someone spending money at a restaurant because they've had to a) travel and so can't cook or b) dont have time to cook at home before going to the show is a PUSH to spend money they otherwise wouldn't.

Maybe you're on a better wage than some, but generally I eat at home unless I'm going out with friends/partners or going out to a show/event and so do most people. 

Also shuffling money around to change the destination of it is economic activity. Especially if that money is moved in order to make a new purchase as opposed to paying down the cost of an existing purchase. The existing purchase has already been processed by the economy when the purchase was made & any credit arrangement was signed - the manufacturer has recieved the money in full, typically the retailer has as well, only the credit provider is awaiting the return of borrowed funds.  Plus credit providers make their money in 2 ways, interest on loans & late fees. So a late fee being incurred one month, actually increases the profit made by the provider. 

@TortureMeOnReplay

I think ur both right depending. It just depends on whether the person going to concert lives pay check to paycheck or if they carry a certain account balance and tend to save

If they live pay check to paycheck yeah, ur just swaping spending $$$$$ in the location of concert that u wont spend elsewhere and on a net basis in GDP is had no impact

But if a person does not usually spend all their money, concert events may make them spend more money faster than they otherwise would have increasing whats known as money velocity and then there is an increase in econonic activity

Realistically since ur gonna get ppl of all types travel to concert, id say its a slight net positive for economy cuz at least some ppl will spend more than they would have without it.

But because of large offseting factors from ppl that gotta cut spending elsewhere, its really hard to calculate what the net increase is. Whatever the total spent by a concert event is u have to deduct a good amount due to offsetting factors but u never know what that number is going to be

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

elijahfan

Cover is kinda giving Mylène teas. Hoping the album will be half as good as this one.

61fhr5RUCYL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Roughhouse Dandy
On 2/5/2024 at 4:25 PM, Bronco said:

Shocked. SHOCKED I tell you. 

What a bold departure

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

Taylucifer
On 2/6/2024 at 11:29 PM, Spartacus said:

You're beyond overrated. You don't stand for Celine Dion. You don't acknowledge her on stage. You're dead to me. Dust. :coffee:

Celine-Dion-Taylor-Swift-Grammy-Awards-0

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Thanks 5