💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj wins a Grammy, then loses it

Rifek

Featured Posts

FATCAT
58 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

The only way this could be better is that if it happened during the live show and she was there :ladyhaha:

Reminds me of when her fans convinced her that the Empire State Building had turned Pink for her album release but it was faked :deadbanana:

Purr more, hiss less.
  • LMAO 7

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PopEmergency

• LateToCult

• FATCAT

• Charmz

Agunimon
19 minutes ago, The Z said:

The winners are not announced via Twitter but through the livestream, only the ones who are late would be fooled; but I certainly hope Nicki and many of her fans were fooled because that’s what they deserve and I want to be entertained :ohwell:

Her fans have "We love you Nicki" trending right now in support for her in her time of need. It's so funny.

Edited by Agunimon
  • LMAO 5

andy232000

The only real way this was a mistake was if they had a tweet congratulating every artist ready to go, and accidentally posted the wrong one. 

StrawberryBlond

That title could have 2 different meanings. Look out, folks, she's gonna blow. She's bad enough with conspiracies as it is, but this one is exactly what she believes would happen to her. In all seriousness, this was probably her last chance to win a Grammy because after everything that went down with Big Foot, the academy will most likely be highly disapproving of her and will pass on future nominations. She couldn't win a Grammy when she was at her peak and at her most mainstream and respected, her chances of winning when she's lost that are now at an all time low. And where is the quality control with these announcements? I don't get how this happens. The winners were decided in December, how do wrong names get printed/verified?  Haven't we learned anything from the Oscars?

Oscars 2017 GIF by The Academy Awards

RenegAde

There's too much history between nicki and the grammys for me to think this was nothing but a honest mistake 

Ladle Ghoulash

Nicki’s about to get the Barbz to storm the Crypto dot com arena

• LMAO 1