💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

What do you love about Gaga?

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

Share something you love about Gaga!

I'll go first: her good heart, standing up for important causes, powerful voice, multi-talented and killer fashun and style :firega:

lady gaga GIF by SAG Awards

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Love 5

HelloHangoverz

She understands the basics of what makes a great song and can exploit them better than anybody else

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 3

Butters Stotch

She was the first person I saw showing honest and genuine support to the LGBTIQ+ community.

Hearing her say it's OK to be yourself and overall her constant positive and supportive words gave me so much strength and self confidence :holdmyhand:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Love 3

Agunimon

I don't really know anymore. I used to be obsessed with her. I followed anything she did, all the way back to The Fame. I would stalk pop culture sites for news about her. I remember the lady gaga tag on ONTD was my home page at one point in time. I would keep up to date on everything. 

Over the years, that has gone away. I am more of a casual fan. I like listening to her music, I like watching some live performances, and that is it. I don't remember the last interview she did, I don't remember much about her personality, her values, etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cello
13 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

She was the first person I saw showing honest and genuine support to the LGBTIQ+ community.

Hearing her say it's OK to be yourself and overall her constant positive and supportive words gave me so much strength and self confidence :holdmyhand:

:kara:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

MOT

I love her voice, but great singers are kind of ten a penny. As a person she makes me laugh. She is a hugely talented, gutsy, highly intelligent, good-hearted mischievous little imp.

zerojk

Besides the obvious (talent, etc) Her energy and self confidence that she displays on stage and in interviews

she owns her sh*t and she knows it

for instance... this fierce look she has in her eyes when she's performing

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1