Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

If Joker Trailer Does Premiere Before Dune…

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
58 minutes ago, Reality said:

Deadpool 3 is going to have a trailer at the Super Bowl, so I don't think they'll do it there tbh. I feel like Joker would be overshadowed by it. They could do Valentine's Day since it goes with the themes of the movie and it's only a few days later.

i’m predicting another photo, a poster, or a short clip for v day. posters usually come out on trailer day though

• Like 1

Stephen

Everyone should keep in mind that releasing the trailer months from now is also a big possibility. It wouldn’t be out of the norm. It just depends how they want to tackle the marketing. 

• Like 1

Economy

Great for Gagz :party:

I will say on an unrelated (but kinda related) note that the original 1980s Dune was one of the worst most cringe movies i ever seen. My dad chose it once for a movie night and i had to sit thru that whole thing :air:

EGOT2027
6 hours ago, LaLa said:

Man this just made me wish Gaga was in Dune instead of Joker :franminervini:

actors don’t win oscars for dune ;) 

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

actors don’t win oscars for dune ;) 

Gaga isn’t guaranteed one for FAD either tho… we need to stop obsessing over Oscars cause so many legendary actresses don’t have any, yet are still regarded as legends 

• Like 4

EGOT2027
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Gaga isn’t guaranteed one for FAD either tho… we need to stop obsessing over Oscars cause so many legendary actresses don’t have any, yet are still regarded as legends 

hahah i don’t think anyone thinks it’s a guarantee. we all lived through 2022. queen was the only one to hit every precursor and then still missed. british queen olivia colman somehow missed at BAFTA but gaga didn’t. 

i just more meant like joker is a chance for her to showcase her range in so many ways. i cannot wait

ALGAYDO
28 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

hahah i don’t think anyone thinks it’s a guarantee. we all lived through 2022. queen was the only one to hit every precursor and then still missed. british queen olivia colman somehow missed at BAFTA but gaga didn’t. 

i just more meant like joker is a chance for her to showcase her range in so many ways. i cannot wait

I’m so excited for FAD, we all know she’s gonna eat this role up so hard 😭 

Helxig

This would be amaazzzzing exposure and I'd love to see the trailer because I plan on seeing Dune 2!

Okay my next statement was going to be that it's too early for the Joker FAD trailer to drop because Joker is over a year away.. but I had to delete that sentence because OMG you guys it's only 8 months away :wtfga:  has time gone that fast?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

InTheCloset
16 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

does anyone else remember the high from when there were rumors that the ASIB trailer could be dropping, but it definitely wasn’t a sure thing at all. and then bam gaga just posted it. that trailer was truly amazing and broke the internet. suddenly all the locals were like “wait this might actually be really good?!?!!!!” (i still think the trailer made the movie look better than it is haha. such an amazing trailer.) i’ll never forget being in theaters during that year and hearing older people gasp and say “that’s lady gaga?!?!!!” once her name flashed at the end of the trailer.

anyway, the high on this website that day was unparalleled. i think there was a WB movie coming out that week so we thought maybe just maybe it might be coming? and then suddenly (i think at 9am PT / 12pm ET) gaga posted it. and her career was never the same

I remember the first time shallow premiered on beats radio. The euphoria. The high was unmatched

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 2

Killa

Argh dune is so overrated already bored. Perched for the trailer this seems very plausible

Catnikko
12 hours ago, LaLa said:

Man this just made me wish Gaga was in Dune instead of Joker :franminervini:

why :air:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

LaLa
2 hours ago, Catnikko said:

why :air:

Because I loved Dune and it occurred to me that Gaga would have been great as Jessica but I hated the first Joker and now I have to begrudgingly see FAD because of Gaga :deadbanana: