• Joanne (2016/17)
    • ASIB (2018/19)
    • Chromatica/L4S (2020/21)
    • Vocal peak TBD (not yet)
    • Buy the new Haus Labs Triclone™ Concealer 🤡

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Which makes it sound like shouting lmao like clearly it sounds healthy and sustainable but I think it’s the *effect. Personally I’d wish she stop trying to punch her chest voice so high bc it almost always sounds like this and I think the attempt is to sound like old rockers but I think it winds up sounding imitated a bit

Sure, but we were talking about the *health/quality* of the technique, so I was just pointing out that there’s a different between something maybe sounding like shouting vs. actual shouting 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

GerMonsterNotta

SuperBowl National Anthem 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=oU_UEVp2ynU&pp=ygUVU3VwZXJib3dsIGdhZ2EgYW50aGVt

Edited by GerMonsterNotta
  • YAAAS 1

King of the Fall

I hate the way Gaga has been singing ever since the end of the Star Is Born Era, she is always using this weird accent when singing jazz that crept its way to TCB, it did not work for jazz and it works even less for the rest of her music.

And there is the issue of her oversinging everything, Chromatica would have been better had she not insisted on such obnoxiously powerful vocals for every track, it sucks any fun out of listening to a pop song.

Just watch that terrible Hold My Hand performance, it sums up everything I hate about her oversinging, fortunately she did not do that the entire show when I saw TCB😂😂

Edited by Angelene
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Angelene said:

I hate the way Gaga has been singing ever since the end of the Star Is Born Era, she is always using this weird accent when singing jazz that crept its way to TCB, it did not work for jazz and it works even less for the rest of her music.

And there is the issue of her oversinging everything, Chromatica would have been better had she not insisted on such obnoxiously powerful vocals for every track, it sucks any fun out of listening to a pop song.

Just watch that terrible Hold My Hand performance, it sums up everything I hate about her oversinging, fortunately she did not do that the entire show when I saw TCB😂😂

Gotta disagree about the vocals on the Chromatica album. I feel like her vocal delivery is the perfect hybrid of powerhouse vocal and powerful pop-house vocal. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

numb the flame

On the opposite hand, I'd say mid2019 Vegas shows was definitely the lowest she sounded.