• Joanne (2016/17)
    • ASIB (2018/19)
    • Chromatica/L4S (2020/21)
    • Vocal peak TBD (not yet)
    • Buy the new Haus Labs Triclone™ Concealer 🤡

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, The Fame said:

Honestly Edge of Glory came to mind for me. Sometime around there and perhaps a little bit before. Her voice was clear and so pleasing and had a unique accent to it.

About to be scalped and idc but I kinda think she "over sings" now to the point her voice sounds strained. On a technical level she's probably singing fine, that's just how I would describe it. An example would be the "IM OFF THE DEEP END" in shallow. It sounds so strained to my ears. X.x

4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I feel like she tries to give it more live but it doesn’t really need it lolol

Honestly this. 

Perfect Illusion was the first time I was really like Oh Damn ok ma'am we know you can sing, no need to shout :laughga:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
6 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

She doesn't shout I corrected my comment previously :huntyga:

She doesn't shout she use variations and I personally was really impressed by this live cause she can clearly do more voice effects now.

I love every Gaga's vocal eras cause she always find a way to blow our mind but let's admit that sometimes she used techniques to make her voice sound more powerful than it was.

For exemple her live with the Stones in 2012 didn't sounded powerful as this new one does.

Eh, I think she has a more powerful + clearer sound in the Gimme Shelter video tbh 

• Thanks 2

Fck I luv Art
9 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Eh, I think she has a more powerful + clearer sound in the Gimme Shelter video tbh 

Honestly if Gaga's voice sounds a little bit nasal now it's because she stretched too much on her voice for these kind of performances. 

I like both of these performances but the "Sweet Sounds Of Heaven" one is better in term of synchronization.

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

Gardevoir
29 minutes ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

I think C2C? She’s a powerhouse vocalist, but around that time she probably changed her technique of singing and came off even stronger than before, but sometimes I miss her light type of voice she used to do around BTW era. Perfect example is Lady is a Trump music video, cause now she sings more growly for a lack of better word, it’s like she’s always showcasing how powerful are her vocals even though she doesn’t have to.

Plus I think sometimes less is more, and she kinda started singing like Christina Aguilera. There is some heaviness to her voice. Back then she was singing like it was effortless, now sometimes it sounds like there is a struggle, cause the voice is so heavy. From a professional standpoint I have no idea, but I know that over the years she improved vocally. It just doesn’t sound that effortless anymore.

Edited by The Powerpuff Girl
Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Fck I luv Art
45 minutes ago, The Z said:

It’s heavily edited, the real one doesn’t sound too good (I would actually say it sounded really bad), she was having a bad day but that happens when you’re a real performer and always sing live :ohwell:

OT: I first voted 2014-15 cause it was flawless… but then I remembered 2011 and that was effortless too omg:holdmyhand:

I re-listened to the unedited one and it was the accoustic who wasn't that crazy (but let's not forget that The Stones are 80yo now) and we only have few bad quality recording of this performance. Also Mick and Gaga's voices sounded good wdym ? :huh:

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
17 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Honestly if Gaga's voice sounds a little bit nasal now it's because she stretched too much on her voice for these kind of performances. 

I like both of these performances but the "Sweet Sounds Of Heaven" one is better in term of synchronization.

Nah, the technique in Gimme Shelter is genuinely very good. It doesn’t have to be an either or. Both are good, they’re just different technique-wise. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1

Fck I luv Art
7 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Nah, the technique in Gimme Shelter is genuinely very good. It doesn’t have to be an either or. Both are good, they’re just different technique-wise. 

Yep both are good, maybe I'm make a mountain out of a molehill about it because I really loved that The Stones, Gaga and Stevie Wonder made history by creating an original song together :laughga:

• Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Yep both are good, maybe I'm make a mountain out of a molehill about it because I really loved that The Stones, Gaga and Stevie Wonder made history by creating an original song together :laughga:

I feel you. It’s a great song and I also love Gaga’s performance on the song :holdmyhand:

• Like 1

27monster27

Joanne era (though more specifically the tour), but ARTPOP is a very close second for me.

he/him/his

Ashley
44 minutes ago, komr said:

She’s better than ever, chromatica ball was her vocal peak

Was gonna say the same thing. Her current voice is great. Her vocals when I went to the Chromatica Ball were incredible. Can’t wait to hear the music from Joker. :excited2:

• Love 3

homomo

LG7 will be heavily vocal inspired. Bookmark me.

• YAAAS 1

KillerMonster

She improves literally every year. Who knew such a tiny woman could have such a powerful strong voice 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • YAAAS 1