InTheCloset

Featured Posts

River

HTB1ftVkavfsK1RjSszbq6AqBXXas.jpg_300x30

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 8

Red

I want a mash-up of the BTWB, artRAVE and JWT stages

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

danbekim
8 minutes ago, River said:

HTB1ftVkavfsK1RjSszbq6AqBXXas.jpg_300x30

Put a handwritten cardboard sign that says lady gags and it's done! Tour Q1 2024 :ladyhaha:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Red
1 hour ago, danbekim said:

I don't Gaga will do a 360 stage because she said it in Five Foot Two that she doesn't like them because it's confusing on where's the front when rehearsing for Super Bowl                              

Gaga, you can’t find the front because there’s no front in a circle :smh:

• LMAO 2

StupidLoveBis

Just a stage that doesn't look ridiculously small in European stadiums, and isn't set up in such a way that 40% of the people in the stadium can't see a thing :interestinga:

I absolutely don't want a central stage because it's a false good idea, and there's always a moment in the show when you're in the wrong place and saw nothing if you're in the pit.

I want a classic stage without a roof, and with a clear view to the sides. 

Edited by StupidLoveBis
  • Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
6 minutes ago, Red said:

I want a mash-up of the BTWB, artRAVE and JWT stages

A translucent castle with moving bridges made of oled screens

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

Pennywise

I want a stage that, like, travels different cities around the world. Like, they pack it up and move it to another city for Gaga to perform there. Almost like… a world tour, or something :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

Red
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

A translucent castle with moving bridges made of oled screens

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

Ophelia

Funny how I was going through plans of the Fame Kills tour today and now this thread shows up :max:

I wish TCB had connected runways in the shape of a sine, like we predicted before the tour.

FTNGEPIUcAEIwGc.jpg:large

My ultimate dream is to witness again long, connected, transluscent runways. artRAVE ones were perfect :kry: More big props, effects like rain/snow, fire. Make it a theatre again, we need a good plot and some drama.

xlarge_002.jpg.3557079ad69f450f2955cde7ffed8646.jpg.pagespeed.ic.AkmOGjdkKg.webp

xlarge_005.jpg.5a879dbf18506b9b09a526ea395c29a2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.poIS1WnVl9.webp

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Edonis

More set pieces, something that has vertical and horizontal height if it's going to be in a stadium. That way everyone can see regardless of how far they are from the stage. 

• Like 1

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, danbekim said:

I don't Gaga will do a 360 stage because she said it in Five Foot Two that she doesn't like them because it's confusing on where's the front when rehearsing for Super Bowl                              

that was the first thought in my head too that five foot two reference.

2 hours ago, Cello said:

good point, the examples in OP are not really doing choreo 

But i thought if she did a show like this she could do less choreo that might make it easier for her to have a long tour with not a lot of shows but a tour that is worldwide

The abyss stares back
  • Like 1

Lucas

Talking about 360 stages and not mentionning the iconic Circus Tour stage? Electric chair!

Tyler1992
5 hours ago, danbekim said:

I think she meant it was confusing since it was created for tv. Gaga had to be in lockstep with the thousands of different camera angles.

Whereas a concert tour she would have much more liberty to move around.

• Like 2

RebeldeFaith

Tbh of all the tour stages I've seen in recent years the Renaissance tour had the kind of stage I was expecting the Chromatica Ball to have. It wasn't super elaborated but it had a nice big catwalk, big screens and the circle cutout in the middle instead of a square boxy one. Very simple yet super effective in combination with all the backdrops, choreo and props used during the show.

22-5-1024x683.jpg

Something something idk
  • Like 2

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Talking about 360 stages and not mentionning the iconic Circus Tour stage? Electric chair!

I didnt know about it im a flop im sorry:messga:

The abyss stares back
  • Shook 1