❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

What song you didn't like at first...

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Max
12 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Almost whole Chromatica, I've never had such a harsh first album experience. But it got better with each listen.

Also this. Had to grow on me immensely but it‘s just because I tend to have very high expectations when it comes to Gaga 

• Like 2

Prostitute Barbie
1 hour ago, Head Empty said:

The Edge of Glory. I distinctly remember it feeling too "Kelly Clarkson" for some reason :poot:

It was compared a lot to My Life Would Suck Without You IIRC :poot:

Ivy

Perfect Illusion, I still don't love the album version but I loveee Kevin Parker/demo version so it made me like the album version better

• Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida

Babylon omg, it took me over two years to enjoy it :enigma: I still listen to the leaked demo more than the album version though

HelloHangoverz

Enigma...and I still don't like it :huntyga:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

Bolkins

I didnt like Applause at first. Her voice was so different compared to her previous songs at that point, and to me it sounded like she was singing the verses Dracula-style. I love it now though, probably in my top 3 Gaga songs. 

Not the bore worms!
  • Like 1

Roronoa

DWUW superior version (now one of my most favorite tracks ever) 

Stupid Love 💗 

Replay

Lady Gaga knows what’s good for me even when I don’t. :messga:

Edited by Roronoa

SharkmanthaC

Heavy Metal Lover

Black Jesus/ Amen Fashion

Fashion of His Love 

she/her/hers

Gorehound

Quite a few tbh :sweat:

There seems to be a pattern with me where I dislike her lead singles, but absolutely love her second singles.

I remember being really disappointed when I first heard Born This Way. After the likes of Bad Romance I wasn’t expecting it to sound like that at all and to this day I’m still pretty meh about the song. But Judas came along quickly after and I was obsessed!

I was disappointed with Applause to and the video which I felt was a bit of a let down compared to her previous music videos. After all the extreme hype she was dishing, and the Aura leak, I felt Applause was too simple and commercial. (But again, Venus came along after and saved the situation). But now Applause is one of my all time favourites.

The same thing with Stupid Love. I really don’t like that song sadly it’s just not my vibe, but I loved Rain On Me.

It’s a bit different with Joanne. I kinda like Perfect Illusion, but the album as a whole is just not it for me at all.

(I tend to prefer her more darker or weirder avant garde songs over her more campy happy songs or piano ballads).

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

TEANUS

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Heavy Metal Lover

MANiCURE

Fashion!

Perfect Illusion

Sour Candy

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
2 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

It was compared a lot to My Life Would Suck Without You IIRC :poot:

I started singing them at the same time and realized how similar they actually were and then googled it and they’re LITERALLY the exact SAME key :ladyhaha:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Prostitute Barbie
10 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I started singing them at the same time and realized how similar they actually were and then googled it and they’re LITERALLY the exact SAME key :ladyhaha:

Yeah both are in the key of A major and use the same chords just a slightly different progression, and also the melody at the very beginning of each chorus uses the same notes lol. Edge of Glory lyrics are supreme though :firega:

• Love 1

pachinko
5 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

but with time you started to love it?

Me: Stupid Love & Replay

I still don’t like Replay. :giveup: