Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Blade Retracts and Deletes Twitter!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
23 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

Can you not ****ing read

Blade said that they haven’t heard from their source since November. Everyone was duped by that random Reddit user (inc Blade) 

Since when do Reddit users with zero posts hold any credibility? :mark:

:sure:

If you don’t have solid information and claim to be an insider, why post a possible release month for the world to see and then cry about it when people doubt you? Then, just to solidify your reputation, allow some random post cause doubt upon yourself. 
Make it make sense?! I am incredibly doubtful about this “insider”

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Thanks 1

LeafBug
10 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This thread is missing quite critical information. 

Blade has since posted the following on ATRL:

Screenshot-2024-02-02-at-09-51-45.png

Screenshot-2024-02-02-at-09-51-52.png

Screenshot-2024-02-02-at-09-52-17.pngScreenshot-2024-02-02-at-09-52-28.png

Screenshot-2024-02-02-at-09-52-46.png

TLDR: he isn't retracting any information he's previously shared. He still believes in his source. The reddit post made him question if things might have changed since November 2023 because he felt an anonymous user on reddit had no reason to lie. Stef has provided evidence that proves that the reddit user was lying, so... we've received nothing to suggest a release this month is off the cards. Nothing!

Ok, I’m hopping back on the train. But this is the last time! 

• YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

madmagical6

I'm glad he gave us an update and actually some form of closure over this. We all get our knickers in a twist (mostly me) :laughga: when we hear new music rumours but I think we should use this as a lesson and actually learn that even "reliable insiders" can be wrong, mislead or just plain clowning us. 

I do hope for new music but I'm not going to keep watching the countdowns :anveeroy: 

When it arrives, it arrives. :vegas:

HelloHangoverz
2 hours ago, Stef said:

As Megan Thee Stallion once said:

i’m finna get this **** off my chest and lay it to rest, let’s go!

Lots of talk about that “Insider” from Reddit. And i’m curious as to what Blade saw that made him skeptical.

His post smelled fishy from the start because he was saying a whole lot of stuff but nothing specific. 

I asked someone I know who's on Reddit to scare him a little bit by pretending to be someone with official industry intel who was mad @ him for spilling industry info (i dunno wtf he said lol i just told him to spook the ****er into an admission babes xox) 

So, with this post and the below screenshot, I don’t wanna hear another word about this fake dumb reddit tea ️ 

IMG-8383.jpg

Also good morning everyone, today’s 02.02 Announcement: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 is expected to depart on schedule! 

@River feature this comment please :kiss:

This was definitely Staten Harry real housewives laughing GIF by RealityTVGIFs

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Then what I think he should do is avoid the bitchy attitude and just go silent. It just looks better than answering comments here and there, deleting and backtracking with gay gifs

Very this. I don't know why you'd take people's **** personally anyway when it comes to this. It's not like he's got his full legal name and address up there with his social security number. People can't throw personal shade because they don't have any lmfao, he's being a drama queen

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

TortureMeOnReplay
9 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I feel like everyone could be somewhat right to some extent. Maybe what's imminent is a single, or series of singles, leading up to an album release around the summer. Which would explain the non-production of vinyls at this moment. As far as I can remember, Gaga was still tweaking/working on BTW and ARTPOP after the first couple of singles had been out.

Not as simple as it used to be though, vinyl sales have grown 250% since ARTPOP and I believe manufacturing facilities haven't kept pace. 

2 hours ago, nattuggla said:

Tbh I believe Blade about the tea from November 2023 that there were intentions to start the era in February. 

But we know that there are always delays and a change in plans when it comes to Gaga and her team.

Mr. S (another credible insider) also got burned on the stake by little monsters as well in 2020 because Stupid Love wasn't released in the beginning of February as it was intended initially but it got delayed for weeks. That doesn't necessarily mean these insiders are fake but more about Gaga's team not meeting certain deadlines.

It'd be so camp if Gaga followed the Chromatica timeline down to the album release in May. Including every delay. And then just picked up her plans for Chromatica with LG7 :traumatica: bonus points if she calls it Chromatica (Joanne's Version)

• LMAO 1

Bronco

The fact that Blade's info is from November 2023 leads me to the following belief. 

The plan was being formed to release in Feb 2024. 

But that plan has presumably been changed - I seriously doubt, given the lead in times to physical media production, that Gaga is sticking to Feb 2024 as she was in the studio only a few weeks ago. Not enough time to have physical media ready, unless they've paid big bucks to skip the queue or are planning another single or even a third single before the album drops. 
Which would mean an album dropping that potentially clashes with the Joker release schedule....

• Like 2

ghs
7 minutes ago, Bronco said:

The fact that Blade's info is from November 2023 leads me to the following belief. 

The plan was being formed to release in Feb 2024. 

But that plan has presumably been changed - I seriously doubt, given the lead in times to physical media production, that Gaga is sticking to Feb 2024 as she was in the studio only a few weeks ago. Not enough time to have physical media ready, unless they've paid big bucks to skip the queue or are planning another single or even a third single before the album drops. 
Which would mean an album dropping that potentially clashes with the Joker release schedule....

That makes no sense. Ariana finished her album in early January for an early March release…

She can definitely finish the album this month for an April release (Chromatica was finished in January and was meant to be out in April…Joanne was finished in September for an October release) :ally:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ghs

ALSO Gaga always release the lead before finishing the album :ladyhaha: the only time she had the album ready when the first single was out was Chromatica. She was finishing Joanne at the same time they were editing the Perfect Illusion video (as seen on 5F2)

• Thanks 1

alsemanche

Not y'all calling Blade fake now :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Dayman
10 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

Honestly I’ve always been in Blades corner but he shouldn’t say anything unless he is 100% sure on his info he should know how Stan bases are. 

Gaga isn't even 100% sure of the own info she gives us - and I don't expect any credible insider to be any more sure than her lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bronco
3 minutes ago, ghs said:

That makes no sense. Ariana finished her album in early January for an early March release…

She can definitely finish the album this month for an April release (Chromatica was finished in January and was meant to be out in April…Joanne was finished in September for an October release) :ally:

Joanne is kind of irrelevant - the demand for vinyl was significantly less in 2016 & production lead times were significantly shorter. 

Most recent public turnaround times available online is 8-12 weeks.

Ari's last studio picture tease came on December 17th. Exactly 12 weeks space between then & the 8th March release for her album. 10 days later on the 27th she teased "see you next year" and announced Yes and? on the 7th Jan. 10 weeks before the album drops.
The turn around for test pressings is 2-3 weeks. 
So we have to assume that the album was ready & packed off for production in 2023 on a 12 week turn around with the test pressings arriving and being signed off before she announced Yes and?

Gaga last posted she was in the studio on January 10th. If we assume that it was the "last studio day" like Ari's post on the 17th appears to be. Then a 12 week turn around is the first week of April. 
Gaga likely only got album test pressings this week on the 2-3 week turn around. I think if we do get a single in February, it'll be next week.
But it's not exactly obvious she's finished in the studio...

• Like 1

ghs
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

Joanne is kind of irrelevant - the demand for vinyl was significantly less in 2016 & production lead times were significantly shorter. 

Most recent public turnaround times available online is 8-12 weeks.

Ari's last studio picture tease came on December 17th. Exactly 12 weeks space between then & the 8th March release for her album. 10 days later on the 27th she teased "see you next year" and announced Yes and? on the 7th Jan. 10 weeks before the album drops.
The turn around for test pressings is 2-3 weeks. 
So we have to assume that the album was ready & packed off for production in 2023 on a 12 week turn around with the test pressings arriving and being signed off before she announced Yes and?

Gaga last posted she was in the studio on January 10th. If we assume that it was the "last studio day" like Ari's post on the 17th appears to be. Then a 12 week turn around is the first week of April. 
Gaga likely only got album test pressings this week on the 2-3 week turn around. I think if we do get a single in February, it'll be next week.
But it's not exactly obvious she's finished in the studio...

Yes but your post just confirms that it’s perfectly possible for the single to be out in February and album in April! We know she’s been in the studio since last July i think (that’s when Watt followed Bobby).

The fact that Blade was told in November about February means they have a deadline…if that is true of course

Sexxx
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Not y'all calling Blade fake now :ladyhaha:

Freaking clowns. Just admit you weren't around Chromatica. Blade was the only user who knew AND shared the tea