Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Blade Retracts and Deletes Twitter!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

Pretty Savage

Why are we even questioning some random reddit post? Only reliable source we have right know is Blade because he knew some stuff back then. Who is that reddit person? Do they have proof or something? Why are we wasting our time opening threads about these random insiders like Darla or its6a6a or this new “insider”? I’m gonna post “2025 LG7” on reddit with anonymous account just to drive you gays crazy :triggered:

Papergangstuh

"Yes the post could 100% be fake but I think people are overestimating my reaction to it. I didn't see it and think my source was fake. I saw it and thought that person seems to know a different side of the industry that I do not so maybe something changed."

yall are queening out for no reason

• Like 4

BlingNotTheMusic

Blade: "Yes the post could 100% be fake but I think people are overestimating my reaction to it. I didn't see it and think my source was fake. I saw it and thought that person seems to know a different side of the industry that I do not so maybe something changed."

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/395666-lady-gaga/?do=findComment&comment=25238848

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

So ATRL users think @nick4bty is responsible for the random reddit post, due to the similarities:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/395666-lady-gaga/?do=findComment&comment=25153819

"

There’s no way they aren’t releasing vinyl on release week. Interscope goes hard with vinyl usually. Especially for an artist like Gaga that does still rely on/move physical sales, and an old-school label like Interscope that sticks to the tried and true release schedule. Just look at Olivia’s latest release, Billie, etc. So yeah, this could be something to consider. 

I really don’t think anything is coming until summer at the earliest tbh, but even a July/August release would be perfectly possible. They may want to release closer to Joker anyway, and the album recording still could be ongoing for awhile."

Perhaps he works with the vinyl industry or knows someone? Found him on Twitter and seems to just be a fan...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

weed

Blade, your Chromatica tea could slice through paper, but your LG7 tea is... crushing tomatoes. I'm sorry, my dear, but you are up for skepticism. 

• LMAO 15

Pandauralife
11 minutes ago, Pretty Savage said:

Why are we even questioning some random reddit post? Only reliable source we have right know is Blade because he knew some stuff back then. Who is that reddit person? Do they have proof or something? Why are we wasting our time opening threads about these random insiders like Darla or its6a6a or this new “insider”? I’m gonna post “2025 LG7” on reddit with anonymous account just to drive you gays crazy :triggered:

In Darla we trust :pray:

• LMAO 2

Reality

So are we moving or not? :vegas:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

elijahfan
40 minutes ago, Reality said:

There's been tons of fake insiders on social media so why pay attention to this one

Because this one is saying the opposite of what the fanbase wants to hear. Usually, insiders who are full of **** promise us the moon and more.

• Like 2

• BlingNotTheMusic changed the title to Blade: Lower Your Expectations + Blade deletes Twitter!
Catnikko

this just sounds like he's low key confident on the little information he has, but if that random reddit user turns out to be correct in some way or form don't drag him (blade) through the gutters because this might actually be a case of his source being wrong despite being right for all of chromatica :shrug: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 2

elijahfan

I feel like everyone could be somewhat right to some extent. Maybe what's imminent is a single, or series of singles, leading up to an album release around the summer. Which would explain the non-production of vinyls at this moment. As far as I can remember, Gaga was still tweaking/working on BTW and ARTPOP after the first couple of singles had been out.

Edited by elijahfan
  • Like 4

• BlingNotTheMusic changed the title to Blade Retracts and Deletes Twitter!
Obobo

The only thing that makes me slightly believe the reddit post is that they specifically mention nothing in the pipeline will be ready before Summer. That implies that this person knows that something is in preparation for Summer?

Or their source could be following their NDA like they're supposed to lol and telling them nothing is happening.

• Thanks 1

SpiritBunny

Blade deleted his twitter? Oh it is so over lmao what a damn mess. 

• LMAO 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1