Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Blade Retracts and Deletes Twitter!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

ghs
2 minutes ago, Trigger said:

The fact he’d rather believe a rando on Reddit to a supposedly credible source is sketchy to me. I’m not trusting Blade ever again if he’s fumbled this. :saladga:

Exatcly. It makes zero sense!! 

• Thanks 1

Reality
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Blade: "

The random reddit posts deters me because that person seemed to have no reason to lie about not hearing anything from their side of the industry (which seems to be connected to physical product)

They can be bullshitting but why would they?? And i have no clue if that person is reliable.

This seems so weird to me. Anyone could vaguely claim they have connections to the physical product/merch side of the industry. I still don't understand why this particular post had him questioning his sources. 

"They can be bullsh*tting but why would they??", like sis, there are dozens and dozens and dozens of fake insiders on Twitter everyday talking about LG7 stuff. People BS all the time.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Thanks 2

starcell

I think it’s notable to point out, of all the other fake insider posts, this is the one that made him question things. I’m wondering if he was never THAT confident in his source to begin with, or the source said something before that Reddit post that corroborates the post and clarifies things that he wasn’t totally sure about before. Im sure we could think of lots of scenarios and none of them would be accurate lol. One could be that the source didn’t mean to imply new music in February but something else. We can only guess but in any case, lowering expectations sounds like a good idea lol

• Like 9

Borisapillar

Lower our expeditions? B*tch you’re the reason our expectations so high!

electric chair :partysick:

• LMAO 22

SpiritBunny

Honestly I’ve always been in Blades corner but he shouldn’t say anything unless he is 100% sure on his info he should know how Stan bases are. 

• Thanks 3

SpiritBunny
1 minute ago, Borisapillar said:

Lower our expeditions? B*tch you’re the reason our expectations so high!

electric chair :partysick:

This made me cackle :traumatica:

• LMAO 1

Juanlittlem

Just like I said, Gaga's plan is to take down every insider so she probably scrapped February's release so she would get rid of Blade.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

tylerjs
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Just like I said, Gaga's plan is to take down every insider so she probably scrapped February's release so she would get rid of Blade.

Nah I can’t see Gaga going through that effort just for some insider that implied she may release in a certain month. If he leaked music, maybe, but not this. Plus we only found out about Blade’s theory very recently—still not enough time to have been prepping for an era without anything on schedule for physical production 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

My thoughts are that IF something is coming, she recruited B's music vault strategy and this stuff is locked up TIGHT. Because nothing of Beyonce's has hardly EVER leaked so I think Gaga has learned her lesson.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 3

tylerjs

This is exactly why I say I don’t believe or speculate anything until it’s literally streaming on my phone. I’ve been up this woman’s a** since 2008, us elderly monsters just know the beat by now :ororomunroe:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, soularpower said:

I’ve been up this woman’s a** since 2008

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

• LMAO 8

SpiritBunny

Also if it turns out to not be coming in February I hope blade calls his source a lying sack! :traumatica:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, soularpower said:

This is exactly why I say I don’t believe or speculate anything until it’s literally streaming on my phone. I’ve been up this woman’s a** since 2008, us elderly monsters just know the beat by now :ororomunroe:

I try so hard every time not to feed into the hype but I always lose. 15 years of this mess 

- OG2008 LM :franminervini:

• Like 5

• BlingNotTheMusic changed the title to Blade Retracts and Deletes Twitter!